• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My baby is 11 today

sabby52

Mother, Nanny
Reaction score
This time 11 years ago I was waiting to be taken to have my waters broke:happydance: It was a sunday and I was 39 weeks pregnant and 2-3 cms.
I was taken to have my waters broke at 12pm I was 3cms. by 3pm I was pushing and at 3.55pm my baby boy was pushed into the world :happydance: weighing a healthy 7lbs 9ozs. I had such a quick labour and only had to use gas and air.
And today he is 11 years old :cry: my baby will soon be a man :cry:
To tell you the truth it all seems like it was only yesterday.

Sorry about the rambling but I am so happy yet so sad, a bit confusing.
I will post some pics of my handsome man later.

Aww they grow so quick don't they

Happy Birthday Daniel

Happy Birthday Daniel!
I think no matter how old they are their still your babies, even when Rachel's say 40 and I'm 60 she'll still be my baby.

Aww Happy birthday Daniel :cake: had just seen your ticker and and came in here to post a thread for him :D

Have a great day xx although the weather is crap :dohh:

So did you all have a nice day? :)

Oh it was lovely, but like I said in my other post in the photo spot Dan was in a bad mood because he feels old !!!! Lol we took him for dinner to Spur in Victoria center and he loved it, didnt really like the part when the whole staff came and sang happy birthday to him, he was so embarrassed he little face was burning, but because we are members they knew it was his birthday so it was nothing to do with me.
He got his mobile phone he wanted and made about 200 pounds !!!!! I dont even get that on my birthday lucky little begger!!! Lol
Thanks for asking hun, all said and done we had a lovely day xx

ah thats great, must go look at the pics now :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back