My baby is making a fool of me! LOL

Dragonfly

Mother of 4
Reaction score
baby kicks, belly wobbles where is OH looking THE TV!
baby kicks belly wobbles and boob even moves with force.

Grab the OH hand! and NOTHING! dosnt move. Refuses to even cause a vibration in there. :hissy:

OH lifts hand away and bang!

he even left it there for ages one night and it still didnt move until he took his hand away no matter how much I rubbed my belly as that seems to work sometimes.

Now my boobs and ribs are being kicked and there is no point on getting his hand to feel it as it wont move.

:hissy:

My LO is just the same! i watch my baby move across my bump for ages then call OH and nothing! xx

why do they do that though! My Oh is fed up coming in to see nothing and I want him to feel what I do. he has a few times but not the really hard kicks and the sliding arms and feet they are now.

Babies are already misbehaving! lol

Meredith does this too!! My mom has felt her move a total of two times so far :rofl:

Are you talking to him when he's got his hand on your belly? I think I've decided that she stops moving because she doesn't recognize the voices. So maybe next time just take his hand without saying anything?

he dosnt say anything at all just puts his hand there. I usually talk and it moves but have tried everything including lightly proding on it and rubbing and it just dosnt work for him.

These baby's they just know! Mine will never dance on demand!

LOL, I feel your pain...we had some really hard kicks and OH only caught one of them...now he jokes that he should sleep with his hand on my belly so Aedan won't kick me all night.

my LO does this too!! one minute baby moving like hell and then i say to my OH or friends quick come feel and then nothing!! sods law!!

Same here! My LO seems to know when someone is watching or when hubby puts his hands on my tummy to feel, and he stops whatever he was doing and makes me look like a twit! I guess my son just isn't a performer!

same here and its bloomin annoying!!!

OH practically said i was lying about seeing the little thuds and getting harder kicks, just because everytime i tell him to try baby stops!!

OH hasnt even felt anything yet but i know baby is much more active now!

little monkey!
xx

He will catch the baby unaware! it does happen, I am going to have to not say anything and grab his hand and trick baby into kicking. Daddies favorite already! I will catch it out!

I bet I say this and in a month I will look like there is an alien trying to bust out of my body! and even guests will see it. Time to film it then.

my daughter did that, i used to put a cold flannel on my bump and she would kick loads so he could see my belly moving and her elbows sticking out ov me lol

Try putting his hand on your belly and get a flashlight, Let him feel bubs play with the light

if i i could find a flash light i would try! Must have another look later or even take the lamp apart and use that lol

Tiffany does the exact same. She even did it to my OH's mom! Trust her to play up for her nanny :dohh: Was dead embarrassing. x

Sprout is the same... no one can feel him/her but me... it is SOOO frustrating!!

Mines not even moving for me now :( i shouldnt have said anything now its taken a strop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->