My baby is so low.....

xdxxtx

NTNP
Reaction score
.....that I picked up his heartbeat directly UNDER my bump with a doppler. Also, my bump has gotten so small from the drop that I can not only see my feet and my toddler standing in front of me (neither of which I could see two weeks ago), but I can see my own knees, thighs, and I can see to shave my bits! I'm getting so scared that this baby wants to come too early. I go to the doctor tomorrow morning, so I'm just taking it easy today till I get looked at. I am surprised that he's down THAT low, THIS early. Anyone else have a baby who's gotten down low? How far along are ya?

Mines been low since 30-ish weeks.... Lately though I'm getting the shooting lightning feeling in my bits. Ill settle for this as the acid reflux and shortness of breath has gone. :)

I am 34 weeks now and felt baby drop last night and could feel her lying really really low. I saw midwife today who says that she is 3/5 engaged. Been assured by lovely ladies on here though that its normal around this time and doesnt mean she will arrive early. Maybe your baby has decided to get comfy in your pelvis :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->