My baby no longer a baby :(

1st_baby

I can't believe how much my baby boy has grown :cry: hes crawling every where , now hes standing and walking along things ..he dosent want to stay and cuddle with me anymore :cry: Im happy hes exploring but i miss holding him in my arms ..Hes also talking allot more asking for "ilk" (milk) and calling out mama and dada when he wants something hes growing up too quick for me :dohh:

why must they grow up so darn fast ..how do you girls cope with this change

I'm finding now Caitlyn is off walking and talking she comes back to me for the most lovely cuddles. I would miss them too. She went through a stage of not wanting me much a while back. I missed her so much! It's horrible isn't it? :( I agree they grow up too fast x

they do grow to fast but isnt it lovely to know that u have made them so confident and independant. i know i love it when jack comes crawling back to me and sticks his arms out x

I actually cried last night as he didnt want anything to do with me just wanted to walk and play all night :( yes it amazing that hes learning so much so fast but its scary to think he will be 1 in may :(

It's hard and scary to see them grow, but I would miss cuddles too, Josh is a really cuddly boy atm! I ask him for kisses & hugs and he'll come and give them to me :cloud9:

I'm looking forward to this stage but also not looking forward to it if that makes sense. I find it exciting that Hannah's growing and changing and learning something new all the time. But as she does she's become much more independent and the only time she likes cuddles is when she's tired!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->