My Baby Starts School in September :(

mumexpctinno3

Mum to a boy and 2 girls
Reaction score
He has only just turned 4, he still seems so young to be starting school.

I had to get all his school uniform yesterday. We tried it on him and i burst into tears! God knows what i will be like on his 1st day!

Where has the last 4 years gone?

How did you all cope when your child started school?

xxxxxxxxx

I posted the wrong age :lol: but my little man starts a playgroupy nursery in september!
he has a little jumper that he has to wear :) x

yep snap Kieran starts in sept aswell, he only turned 4 at the end of june. His uniform is 3-4:dohh:

Ella starts in September. I'm actually quite okay about it because she's so excited about it bless her. She even was asking me how many days till she goes today:dohh:

yea kieran's not shut up lol

I'm really looking forward to being up and out in the morning as at nursery he was afternoon. Also looking forward to having full days with paige, think of the positive's! lol

My little man can't wait til nursery :lol: he's like yay i'm a big boy!!

:dohh:
xx

yep snap Kieran starts in sept aswell, he only turned 4 at the end of june. His uniform is 3-4:dohh:

Awww so is Conor's. I tried the 4-5 trousers on him first and they were miles to big for him!

xxxxxx

yea kieran's not shut up lol

I'm really looking forward to being up and out in the morning as at nursery he was afternoon. Also looking forward to having full days with paige, think of the positive's! lol

I'm the same, Ella always used to go in the afternoons too and I hated it because we'd have to wait in all day to take her. Eddie starts nursery too in September and I literally begged to get him mornings :blush:

It's going to so be quiet with just Ozzie around in the mornings although I'm looking forward to him getting a bit more attention, the troublesome twosome normally get it all with all their fighting :lol:

Oli starts morning nursery (at the school) in September - he has been going to a playgroup for a few months, but this will be new for him - he is so excited about it!

It was bittersweet. LOL

Honestly, it was tough the first week but it's great for them and you will enjoy some time to yourself as well. :hugs:

I remember when my twin boys started school last year, they had only just turned 4 as well and looked so young, now amost a year later and they seem to have grown up massively over that year and are ready to go into year 1, god knows where the year went.

My little girl starts in September too. She is one of the older ones though, starts school on the 2nd and turns 5 on the 5th! She is excited but she's very shy so just worried that she'll be ok - she's a big girl though and her uniform is aged 7-8. We have a lot going on too as I'm being induced with her baby brother or sister the week before!

my nathan is starting on 6th sept. he is only just 4 (july 12th) and looks very small. His trousers are 3-4 but shirts 4-5!! has little legs bless him.

i think i will cry on his first day, in fact i am sure i will. i nearly cried on his 2 hour induction session.

I have 2 starting this year!!!

Rachel 4 and Sean 3 (hes 4 next week)! They have 2 sisters at the school so it wint be too bad for them!

My son was only 4yrs and 3 weeks when he started school :(

He coped well though and is now in the top 10 readers in his year. I think he sometimes struggles with the maturity side but hes doing well.

My daughters starting in Sept, she is 4yrs 2mths x She is more than ready lol x

My daughter is starting nursery in september, she has a full uniform and will be going 3 full days and 2 afternoons. I had tears in my eyes when we went to our first parents evening and induction, she is just so grown up and i can't believe she got so big already!
We're having a girly day on saturday,just us two :) we're going to buy al the uniform and a little rucksack and lunch box aaaaaaa i think my heart will explode!!!
I don't think i'll survive seeing her in her little uniform!

He has only just turned 4, he still seems so young to be starting school.

I had to get all his school uniform yesterday. We tried it on him and i burst into tears! God knows what i will be like on his 1st day!

Where has the last 4 years gone?

How did you all cope when your child started school?

xxxxxxxxx

Mine started Kindergarden & Preschool Aug. 9th! I was so nervous, upset, I didn't know what I was going to do! I was way more nervouse than my kids, I felt like I was the one going to school. BUT they did so good that first day, I Was expecting to cry and everything, but they held up so well that it was a Breeze compared to what I thought it would be! Maybe your child will do good also and that will help you cope with it. Good luck sweetie!

My son just started 2nd grade. He started his first year of Pre-k when he was 3. He had never been away from me without family, so it was hard. He cried alot. I stayed strong for him but once I was at my car I cried my eyes out. He was set up for mornings. He didn't want to be there after the first week he still would cry, we talked to the director of the school and got him set up for afternoons instead, he had the same teacher just later in the day. He cried 2x more and then stoped. Since that time he loves to go to school and can't wait to start school every year. The best advice I can give is to be strong!! It takes strength and trust to let them go to someone else. They will be scared and they need you to reasure them everything will be ok.

My baby starts school on the 9th of september :(

he is sooo excited and talks about it all the time, but I just know i'm gonna cry my eyes out for the first few weeks, I done the same when he started nursery last year :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->