My baby's weight at 35+5

optimistic1

Mommy, Daddy, and Nadia!!
Reaction score
I was measuring 3cm bigger so they wanted to estimate her weight. They estimated her today at 6lbs 4oz which is in the 70th percentile so she's just a healthy sized baby girl. The doctor doing the ultrasound said if i carry the full remaining 4 weeks she could get up between 7 and 8lbs. Which is better than everyone scaring me saying she'll be 10lbs.. Its actually right around where i wanted her to be! Just bragging about my baby girl...your welcome to share your baby's size during this time.

Mine at 35+4 was 8lb 7oz :( way over the 95th percentile so I am being induced Monday at 37+1 due to a prev big baby and shoulder dystocia, the baby is expected to be same as my daughter at this time which is 9lb 6 1/2oz. Scared stiff :/ your baby sounds like she is right around a lovely size! :) xx

My little man was 4.4 pounds at 32+5 :)
He's on target to be mid 7 pounds at 38+5 when I have him... But somehow I think he will chunk it on coz me and dh and all dh babies were high 8 to 9 pounders...

I've heard weight scans can be really inaccurate anyway and even my mw said there's a 300gram (nearly a pound) allowance over and under coz they can't tell very well.

Mine at 35+4 was 8lb 7oz :( way over the 95th percentile so I am being induced Monday at 37+1 due to a prev big baby and shoulder dystocia, the baby is expected to be same as my daughter at this time which is 9lb 6 1/2oz. Scared stiff :/ your baby sounds like she is right around a lovely size! :) xx

Oh my goodness!! I would be scared too! My sister was complaining about giving birth to an ALMOST 7 lb baby and im like geez...id love to see your reaction to 10 lb baby lol. Good luck though hope its problem free and not as painful as im imagining it to be!

My little man was 4.4 pounds at 32+5 :)
He's on target to be mid 7 pounds at 38+5 when I have him... But somehow I think he will chunk it on coz me and dh and all dh babies were high 8 to 9 pounders...

I've heard weight scans can be really inaccurate anyway and even my mw said there's a 300gram (nearly a pound) allowance over and under coz they can't tell very well.

Me and OH were both smaller baby's. His mom said he was 6lbs 9oz and i was small not exactly sure how much i weighed but it was about average for back then so probably around 5-6lbs my mom is never sure she just remembers i was "so small and cute" :wacko: I expected her to be a bit bigger than the average in my family which is between 6 and 7lbs. Just hope she doesnt get too much bigger than 8 lbs......

Ill find out tmw what my little man weights in at. I'm excited to know then again nervous that he was estimate huge. Lol

He's been moving like a crazy man for awhile now. I thought the further along you are, the less movements you get. But not for me. He actually moves more!

I just scheduled my 36 weeks Ultrasound for May 20, I havent had a full US since week 26, so I'm excited to see how much she has grown!

My baby was estimated at 8 and half pound at 36 weeks, booked in for induction on Thursday at 38 plus 1! x

Bubs was estimated at 35 week scan at 5 pound 9, am hoping he doesn't go over 7 but is looking to be a little bigger :( Hubby & I were both born under 7 pounds, so hoping he won't be too big!

35+2 She was 5lb 4oz

I'll be delivering at 38+6 so an estimated 6.5-7.5lbs

I'm 35+3 and was told shes around 6lb 6oz today, I'm booked in for a c section on the 28th may though :)
My first was 7lb 6oz when born at 36+5 so prob will be around the same this time :)

Had a growth scan today - I have one every 2 weeks as I have GD. I'm 34+5 today and baby is 6lbs 8! They said they will be looking to induce me at 40 weeks - so when the baby is estimated to be around 10lbs - eekkkk!!!

I'm so nervous! Really hope my lil munchkin comes naturally around before 40 weeks!

Just had my scan today:

35+5: measuring 6.4lbs

Plus his head is already way far down. The tech was surprised at how far down he was already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->