my back & butt are killing me!

LovemyBubx

Mummy, Daddy & Daughter
Reaction score
:haha:

Woke up this morning barely able to move I've got a strong ache from my right shoulder all down my right side my bum & my thigh, just on the right its becoming quite painful.

I'm guessing its just how I slept?

I'm gonna have to beg OH for a massage but he hasn't been very sympathetic to me & this morning he couldn't move cause he had a swore throat :growlmad:

I guess I'm just sharing how horrible I feel right now xx

Hey there, I'm so with you on the back and butt pain! My pain is in my coccyx, out into my left buttock and down left leg. It hurts to bend over, lean, walk etc etc.
Iv had a whole variety of aches and pains this pregnancy (I'm 10+3) but this pain has been persistent for last week! I'm guessing from what iv read it's either pelvic girdle pain or sciatica so I'm afraid to say it might not be how you slept!
I hope yours is better tomorrow! :flower:

Oh dear! Thank you for letting me know, aww I hope you feel better soon :hugs: do you know if the midwife/doctor can do anything to help? Xx

Hey, I don't have a midwife, I'm in Switzerland and just have an OB but if this doesn't ease I will have to go to the GP and ask for a referral somewhere!!

How is yours feeling today?

Ah ok, I think I'm lucky its feeling a bit better today, hope you will too soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->