my beautiful baby boy arrived !

wannabenewmum

Reaction score
so i was booked for an elective c-section on the 1st august,due toplacent previa, had a previous blood loss on the 12th of july and a scan had showed it still hadn't moved.
on friday the 29th july i felt strange like my waters were swoshing mentioned it to my husband as he was due to travel to his sisters wedding on the saturday, went to bed continued to sleep badly baby was really active , woke at 7 am to find my bed full of blood clots and was rushed into hospital, they decided to give me a emergency c-section, they gave me my anti acid tablet measured my legs for stockings sent in the aneatis(sp) who discussed how i was gonna be given pain relief and before i knew it i was being wheeled to theatre,
the things i remember most from the operation was probably the smell and the how nice everyone was,
my little boy was 7lb 15 and is the sweetest person i have ever seen i stayed in the hospital for 18 hrs and was at home with my family its been five days now and i feel fine ( other than a stupid cough).
we called him ashton roger bryan ,,
for those of you that are expecting a c-section and feeling apprehensive it really is nothing to worry about , yes it hurts but the more you move the better you feel ( within reason ) cos rest is something you also need, plus another bonus is myblood lost after baby is almost gone , my sister in law who had her baby 4 weeks ago is still bleeding ,, anyway wanna wish everyone all the best which ever way you deliver the most exciting present you will ever have ( sorry i have ranted on a bit ) :happydance::cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->