My beautiful baby Boy *Kanu*.....is here

Zoya

mom and no.2
Reaction score
So here is my birth story. :coffee:
On thursday afternoon I started to have pain which was just bearable and was coming every hour, so I ignored them.Then after evening they started to come every 1/2 hr and were more painful, still I ignored them and went for a walk after dinner and slept.
at 2am woke up with strong pain and after that pain was coming every 15 min. and were very strong but didn't tell anyone.
at 5am friday I couldn't cope anymore so told to Dh and he called labor ward, was recommended to have hot bath but didn't help so went to hospital at 6am friday morning.
Midwife checked baby's HB and my contraction for 1/2 hr and then checked my cervix (I was thinking that she will say you are not open at all and go home) and was told that I am 4cm open and baby will be here today....:haha:......was in tears to hear that.

Then I moved to labor room and 1 hr later another midwife checked me to tell that i m 6 cm.........yahoooooooo......:happydance::thumbup:.....I was doing really well and MW was very happy with my progress and suggested to not have an epidural as i will make it without it.

After an hr I was not able to cope with pain and contractions were realy realy painful and i asked for epidural and got it.......it was really cool..:winkwink:...i was doing fine after epi.

at 2pm I was fully dilated...............:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
but baby's head was still high up and was not coming to the cervix's exit so they waited for another hour and after that baby has stated to stress so they rushed for c-sec and my baby boy "Kanu" had borned on friday 4:07pm weighing 3.2 kg.

I am bit sore but baby is doing well and i m in so much love with him.
here is one pic to share, i m still in hospital (have to stay 5 days).

Attachments

• P08-08-09_09.43.jpg
    P08-08-09_09.43.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 84
Congratulations ne is beautiful xxx

Oh he's beautiful hun congratulations xx xx

Awww congratulations hon he looks adorable. Sorry you had to have a c section but better he's out safe and sound. xxx

congratulations....cute cute cute baby....:hugs:

Oh ZOYA!!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you sweetie!!! We were due date buddies from way back and I'm so glad to hear that little Kanu has arrived safe and sound and that you're doing so well :) Hope you weren't disappointed that you had to have the C-Section in the end. Your little boy is sooooo cute :)

So I make 3.2kg = 7 lb. 9 oz. right? I will add you and little Kanu to the August Mummies list in the Lion Cubs thread, and I'll pm you about joining the Lion Cubs group too :happydance: But take your time in getting back on here, let yourself heal really well and settle into a lovely routine with your little man and we will all be here for you if you want to come back and keep chatting with us all!

Congrats, all the best to your family :)

Shadow xx

Massive congrats hun, he is just gorgeous :D

He's gorgeous! So glad I finally got to see the pic (it didn't work on my phone)

Hope you and he are both doing well. Looking forward to when Kanu and George get to meet! :hugs:

O by the way -

Fabulous date of birth!!

Sorry I just tried to reply to something else and it ended up here.
:hugs: again!

Congrats! What does the name mean?

Congrats!! Hope you,re doin well. Your baby is beautiful!! :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back