My beautiful boy 26+1 in 4D :)

Jennifurball

Mother of 1 and a bump!
Reaction score
Was hell on earth trying to get him to uncover his face but on the 4th attempt we got him! He looks so much like my daughter did on her scan (despite different dads lol).

He is slightly over average in weight and looks a little chunk for his gestation hehe, he is currently 2lb 3oz. Measuring at 26+5, but I am 26+1. Not breech anymore either which is good!

Attachments

• 26+1b.jpg
    26+1b.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 26+1a.jpg
    26+1a.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 27
  • 26+1d.jpg
    26+1d.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 21
  • 26+1c.jpg
    26+1c.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 21
Aww he's beautiful- congratulations. I can't wait to get our little one's 4d scan done next month x

Beautiful photos. I'm going to do the 4D ultrasound around 30 weeks.

What beautiful pics! (And a beautiful little man)

Glad he's not breech anymore xx

So beautiful! Makes me want to book a 4d US! You can barely tell he is in utero!

Thanks everyone, I wasn't expecting them to come out so clear, or for him to be as chubby as he is :haha:

Thanks everyone, I wasn't expecting them to come out so clear, or for him to be as chubby as he is :haha:

Babydom is the one time in our life we're allowed to carry a little chub and not be judged! More power to him! Just means he is healthy and growing well :)

They are crazy clear! lovely pics to have!! oh and cute baby to ofc :D

Such wonderful pictures! He's beautiful, Jenifurball xxxxxx

So beautiful! I havent seen too many 4D images so this was awesome to see. Thank you for sharing your handsome baby boy. I'm also having a boy and I'm 21 weeks along. Congrats to you! :hugs:

Thank you! Just seeing him how he is now makes me want to meet him even more right now! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->