My belly at 30 weeks!!

Mummyxofx2

Reaction score
Here I am at 30 weeks deffinately getting bigger. I have noticed when I lay down on my back if my belly disappears I just look like I have a big belly not a pregnant belly. Anyone else's still do this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 11
Yes mine does that when lying down on my back, but very noticeable pregnant bump standing up. Wierd!

Lovely bump!!!

Mine does that too! I think it just where you lay back and the uterus and water fall back in by your ribs instead of sticking out due to gravity. I'm a big girl anyways so I always looked like I just had a big belly until the past couple of weeks. People finally started to notice and I am excited now! LOL! I do notice when I go to sit up that the uterus pops way up and sticks out. It cracks me up when I do that as the huge bump forms.

Yes mine does that when lying down on my back, but very noticeable pregnant bump standing up. Wierd!

It feels real weird I look very pregnant standing up or on my side then I pay down on my back to watch baby N rolling and kicking and it disappears lol I was just reading on google it could be cause baby is still posterior or laying on the side.

Pregnancy is a weird thing sometimes lol. With my other 2 I had a bump no matter how I laid it was always a hard bump this time it's a squishy bump unless I'm standing then its hard the things we think about when pregnant lol

Tell me about it. My bump is hard all over most of the time, it's very strange then when I lie down I look so flabby :rofl:

And your further along than me and your belly still does it. It reminds me of after birth when your belly goes from being baby to being jello like. I remember after having my first daughter I freaked our because my belly went from being massive to being like a water bed my partner couldn't stop playing with it cause it was all squishy and wavey lol

Oh don't remind me. I forgot how I had to tuck my tummy in my maternity jeans for a couple of weeks hahaha goes away quite quick though but where does it go!!!

With my first mine took almost a year to go down as I got a lot of stretch marks I had to work on toning the skin again blaghh. Second time round I wore my pre pregnancy jeans out of hospital lol. This time that won't happen as this pregnancy is more like my first. I have put in weight everywhere. I have been in my maternity jeans since about 20 weeks lol

Ditto, have decided not to worry about it this time and take a few spin classes once baby is here, that should do the trick! Good luck x

I got really into boot camp a few months before I feel pregnant and was really fit and tones but now can't do anything due to very low bp grr so I have a lot of work to do once she is here. Xx GL to you to

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->