My BFP + Early Signs

citypirate

Reaction score
Hello!

I've lurked over this forum over the past few months as my fiancé and I have been NTNP so here goes my first post. I'm bursting from the seams because I got my first ever BFP!

While I haven't necessarily been TTC I have been keeping track of my periods and ovulation jussssssst in case and so that I can better know my body.

My period was due on the 20th but didn't show. Here's a breakdown of my symptoms/signs that followed over the next few days.

- my boobs weren't just sore, but my nipples hurt to the touch
-I had an odd sensation that's hard to describe. It felt as if my uterus was swelling/expanding
-I noticed that my lower back didn't get sore (which always happens in the days before my period
-I had odd pinching cramps, unlike deep period cramps
-a co-worker asked if I was alright because my eyes were watery
-I got SO bloated I couldn't zip my pants...I've been a size 6 forever so that felt odd for me
-I had a dizzy spell at work, sat down, and thought, "oh I'm pregnant"

At home my fiancé said I must be pregnant because my eyes looked glassy and I had been short tempered. Plus now my period had been 5 days late. So we went to CVS and got a clear blue test. Minutes after POAS I got a BFP. Listen, it wasn't extremely dark...but a positive nonetheless!

While I'm over the moon I'm also terrified, excited, unsure, proud, and overall in a state of WONDER.

How do you feel??!

PS. I'm looking forward to meeting other newbie mamas here!

congrats !!
thanks for posting the symptons !! will keep checking for these lol

Congrats, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

congratulations!!!! & a h&H 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->