my big boy, born 2/09/2011 :D

xxxleeleexxx

mum to DD & DS
Reaction score
Max Theo born 2nd september 2011 :cloud9:
weighing a healthy 11lb 3 1/2oz!

Max was born via elective c-section and it was an amazing experience! i was awake, got skin to skin in recovery and we are even breastfeeding!
i have had very little pain and was up walking about the very next day and even on the floor playing with my DD! my mother thought i was mad! ha ha
we have so far fed through a bad latch caused by a tounge tie which is now fixed and sore nipples from the bad latch and it finally seems to be getting better. he lost quiet a bit of weight in the first few days dropping to 9lb 13oz! he was soo close to being admitted into hospital but my midwife gave me another day for my milk to come in and at 8 days old Max now weighs 10lb 4oz :D very pleased with myself for sticking with it as i dont know anyone personally who has breastfed a baby so big from birth!

little big man :D xxx
P9020017.jpg

wow, you have big babies! congratulations x

Congrats on you big boy!
I have a friend who's boy was 11lbs 7oz at birth and she still exclusively breastfeeds him at 4 months, so I know its possible to do successfully!!

congrats on your boys safe arrival :) so pleased you managed to stick with the BF and all is picking up now for you xxx

thanks everyone.

hayley congrats to you on ur lil man too, was a good weight compared to his brother and sister!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->