My Birth Story

xxsweetkisses

Maddison @ 12 days old <3
Reaction score
My Birth Announcement Thanks to xcookiedough for posting it for me Now time for my birth story

On Tuesday 12th April 2011 at 11:45pm I woke up from sleeping on the sofa and I got up to go to the toilet and as I got up My waters went and as soon as my waters went my contractions started full on and we're coming every couple mins and lasting for a few mins and the pains were too painful and I wasn't coping very well with the pains so I rang my mum who lives 10 mins away from me and she came over to mine and pretty much as soon as she got there she rang the delivery suite for me cause I was in so much pain and they told mum to bring me in now, then about 1:00am wednesday morning we arrived at the hospital and I was in so much agony and I tried the gas and air and that very nearly made me throw up but anyway they examined me and I was expecting to only be like 1cm dilated but I was 4cm dilated and because I was in so much agnoy they told me I could have my epidural (And I'll tell you what ladies...they are brilliant!!!) I was then examined again at 8:10am and I was fully dilated and the Midwives told me that they were going to leave me an hour to let her head come down on its own and then after an hour they said I was ready to start pushing and I was pushing for about an hour & a half and then at 11:07am wednesday morning Maddison Grace Gibbons was born!!

Ladies I'll tell you what... the pain of labour was so worth it!!

First picture was taken pretty much as soon as she came out & the second picture is Maddison now at 12 days old

Attachments

• 13-04-2011 (4).jpg
    13-04-2011 (4).jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 22
  • 25-04-2011 (7).jpg
    25-04-2011 (7).jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 17
Congratulations! :) Great birth story, thanks for shaing. She's too precious.

Awww, she is adorable, what a brilliant birth too! Congratulations x

Congratulations she's beautifull :) x

Gorgeous congratulations. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back