My birth story :)

kecie

Reaction score
I'm not really popular on here but I decided I'd write up my birth story because I love sharing it with people!!

Rex Rynier Handcock was born at 37 weeks and 4 days :) I started having contractions at 6am on the 24th of March, they were about 30 minutes apart. Around 12pm they were 5 minutes apart so I decided to go to the hospital to see how things were going, because my waters had not broken. The midwife checked me at 3pm and I was 2cm dialated! I had high blood pressure though so she sent me to another hospital with better technology etc. At 8pm I was checked again and I was 4cm dialated. My body was using fat for energy and apparently this wasn't good so they made me eat, even though I SO didn't feel like eating! :dohh: The contractions kept coming and around 3am I couldn't handle them anymore and the midwives gave me codeine, paracetamol and a sleeping tablet as I had not slept since 6am the previous morning. Of course, they didn't work so I was given gas and I was so high :haha: around 6am I started to feel his head pushing down so I screamed down the corridors but the midwives said there was no one to look after me in the delivery suite and I had to wait :( When the morning staff came on around 7:30am, one did an internal and said I was fully dialated and I was going to have my baby right there in that room!! I started pushing at 8 and he came out at 8:50 on the 25th of March, weighing 6lb 2oz :) I didn't feel any pain down there at all apart from when his head came out, IT BURNT SO BAD :haha: I love my little man and all the pain of labour was worth it <3

Attachments

• IMG276.jpg
    IMG276.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG283.jpg
    IMG283.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 19
Congratulations! Welcome to Motherhood! Beautiful baby and birth story! :)

Congratulations! He's adorable!!!

Thank you everyone :) I forgot to add that my waters broke while I was pushing lol

Congrats and well done. Glad labour went well for you. He's gorgeous :flower:

Congratulations he is absolutely beautiful!!!!

Congratulations he's an adorable little boy. :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"