My Bladder is the size of a Thimble!!!

emdeb

Mummy to Aiden
Reaction score
Does anyone else have this. I'm sure AF is around the corner as I had a huge temp drop yesterday and a bfn this morning, but my bladder isn't holding anything in. Literally as soon as I have a drink I am busting for the loo within 10 minutes. I'm sure the guys in the office are going to be thinking that I'm having a rendezvous with some hunk for the number of times I'm dissapearing!!! Please tell me I'm not the only one :wacko::wacko:

im exactly the same, im needing to go at least once an hour...and thats only because i cant be bothered to go up and down the stairs any more than that!
x

me too!! my colleagues think I have developed an unhealthy liking for our toilets! x

Thank goodness I'm not the only one. One last dash to the ladies before my hour and a half drive home. Fx there are no accidents on the M6:shrug:

OMG, its only been 30 minutes since I last went, but it was like Niagra Falls just now. Where is it all coming from!!!! :)

I am exactly the same so thinking I may have a uti!!??!!

Dont have any pain though but I am literally going about every 10-20 minutes it's driving me mad!!

How many dpo are you all??

x

Hey guys, I'm currently DPO 15 and and have done POAS on DPO 10, 13 and 2day and they were all a bfn. Just having mixed symptoms at the moment and its driving me mad:wacko:

Poor you its really awful when you think it might be it and then that bfn comes up!!! Im only 7dpo so probably not a sign for me!!!

Dont give up until af comes, things sound good so just keep peeing :rofl: and see what happens!! Do you test with fmu or not?

x

Poor you its really awful when you think it might be it and then that bfn comes up!!! Im only 7dpo so probably not a sign for me!!!

Dont give up until af comes, things sound good so just keep peeing :rofl: and see what happens!! Do you test with fmu or not?

x

Yeh, first thing in the morning after taking my temp. Still expecting AF as I had a big temp drop yesterday

Hopefully not hun!!!! Let us know if you test again, fingers x'd for you xxxxxxx

Oh no hun, so sorry!!!! Hope its your month next month!!!!! xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"