My body is confusing me..?!

Lilly12

Mommy & #2 on board
Reaction score
My last normal period was January 19th.
I was supposed to have my period February 16th, but it didn't come.

5 days later, the 21st, in the morning I thought my period had started, it was red, but it only lasted for about 1 day, maybe 1,5 day.

Usually I have my period right on time, every month, on the same day, lasting for about 4-5 days, usually 3 days heavy and then the next few days light.

For a few days I've had brownish discharge on my tp after I went to the bathroom.
Also for about 2 weeks I'm peeing more, and I crave bad food, like cookies and stuff (I'm not giving in to that craving though!), but don't have an appetite for "real" food.
I had some light cramping going on, for a few days, but not anymore.
Also my lower back was hurting but it stopped.
And my stomach is bloating alot too..
And whenever I brush my teeth in the morning, I can't do it too long because it makes me so nauseas..

I'm not on any birthcontrol , we use condoms.
We dtd twice around my ovulation, we did use a condom though, but it could have leaked.

I did a test this morning, a digital cvs brand test and it said Not Pregnant.

I'm all confused and am wondering if it could be a false negative?
Maybe I'm just going insane... I don't know.

Oh and all of a sudden I have pimples in my face..normally I'd get a pimple during the week of my period, now I have like 4 pimples on my face.
(I've never had pimples, even in my teen years)

Hi,
Sometimes stress can delay a period if you have a lot going on or sometimes your body can go out of balance, if your testing not pregnant I would wait a bit longer and retest just to be safe, lots of luck hon.

Hi! I'm new on here. I'm looking for answers on the same problem.
My last normal period was 23rd Jan, we had sex (un-protected) around ovulation time, then started getting pregnancy symptoms before next period was due. It finally came 6 days late but only lasted 2 days and not too heavy. Since then the symptoms have calmed down apart from the tiredness and eating everything in sight.
I had heavy nausia with my previous pregnancies, but right now I just want to eat!!!
I hope you get the result you want Lilly28 and I'd be gratefull of any support and answers please.

sorry im no help - i would just wait a couple of days and test again or test with a dif brand. If its still negative pop to see your doctor and see what they say. Hope you get the results you want x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->