My boy is finally here 8 days over positive birth story

Beccy23

happy mummy
Reaction score
I cant quite believe how well it all went!!

My little Joshua was born on 23.11.11 @ 12.24pm weighing in @ 8lb 7oz

I had my sweep on the 22nd and felt all ok afterwards about 8pm was getting braxton hicks that eventually died off and i was just uncomfortable, i got up as normal and got my DD ready for school and hubby left for work and i felt a little gush which to be honest i thought LO had just pressed my bladder :blush: i went to the toilet and there was alot of watery discharge (this was 8.25am).
i took my DD to school and felt 1 contraction on the way which i brushed off and when i got home got my son in the house and felt quite wet checked and there was alot of pinky discharge so rang the midwife and i was told to go to the hospital at 12.30pm.

i rang my SIL so she could come and watch my son and rang hubby and told him i would be going in and rang mum and dad and they both came from work, at 10am the contraction had begun and were intense i rang hubby and told him he needed to come now! (he was a hour away)
he got back home at just before 11am and we left for the hospital by this time they were 2-3 mins apart and very very intense, i got there and i was 5cm as soon as she checked i felt the weight shift and i needed to push she told me not too and to breath on the g&a and then she lifted the sheet and started getting ready and told me to push and Joshua was born in 4 pushes :D

i am on :cloud9:

Wow, that sounds so ideal! :) COngrats to you and yours! xx

Gee that really is a positive birth story. Hope I'm as lucky ;) congrats Hun xx

Congrats!! Thanks for sharing!! Wishing you all the best :)

Congrats!! Really pleased everything went well! :hugs:

xxx

thank you everyone im loving being a mummy to 3 tiring but sooo worth it :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->