My brilliant News...

Lynsay

Mummy to Jessica
Reaction score
Hello all!!

Just dropping by to let you all know that yesterday was an amazing day for me...it was my birthday and my boyfriend proposed to me!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm so happy, also AF came last night which I'm glad about in a way as it means I'm back to normal after my MMC nearly 5 weeks ago - but i need some advice, it started off with a pink milky colour, and I don't seem to need a tampon/towel in?! This morning it's more of a browny colour - is this because it'll be my first bleed since the miscarriage? Xx

Congratulations on your engagement! After my miscarraige my first period was not as heavy as usual to, but the next one was awful! I think it takes a couple of months for your cycle to settle down. So dont worry it sounds like your body is getting back on track. Good Luck xxx

Thanks ladies, the engagement and the period has given me the motivation to move on to our next chapter :) xxx

Aww confratualtions!! :dance:

My OH proposed to me a few weeks ago on my graduation! :dance:

Yaaay for us! :)

Congratulations!!!! Bet you never thought you'd be happy to say engagement and period in the same sentance? ;)

Congrats maaybe2010 too!!!

Nice to see good news here. ox

Congratulations Lynsay! :wohoo:

Wait until tomorrow, see if it's more AF like than just the spotting before you start counting days. Good luck on everything! :hug:

Congrats!! :yipee:

I got my first AF a couple days ago and its just brown and I dont need anything either. Its more like just spotting but only when I wipe. My dr said it was first AF though and that its just light because my lining was completely shed during m/c. She said to count my cycle days from it so Im CD3 today. Feels like a fresh start.

Hope this cycle is lucky for you.
:dust:

Congratulations thats great, so pleased you got AF 2.

congrats hun what a lovely new start lets hope it follows with bfp

Thanks ladies!! I was a little reluctant to post this at first, but as you say it's nice to see some good news now and again.

Yey congrats to us newly engaged ladies!

It's my birthday BBQ tomorrow so I'm praying the weather holds out.

Lots of love and baby dust to us all for the results were all after this cycle. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->