my c section birth story of max anthony with pics x

wigglebump

Reaction score
hi ladies
well went into hospital on wednesday the 11th may for my planned c section at 38 weeks i was also measuring over by 5 weeks and was told baby wud be big
(3 previous sections) and got there about 7.40 was shown to a bed etc to start getting ready gowned up etc and i told the midwife that i had been getting regular tightenings all night for the past 3 nights now and they were coming now since this morning like every 3 mins and lasting about 40 secs, she checked me over and said i was deffo in labour and checked babys position etc and babys head had fully engaged:wacko: at about 9.30 i was taken down to theatre and hubby waited outside for me as i was having a general as i chose this as you have the option were i went and as ive tried both staying awake and going asleep i really was too petrified to stay awake. the baby was delivered at 10.31 am weighing 7lb 5oz an a half i couldnt beleive he was so small as my last baby was nearly 9lb 3 weeks early his apgar score was 9.1 :cloud9: we named him max anthony, when i came round it was after 12.00 and i was told it had taken so long because my bladder had attached its self to my placenta so i had to have like over 2 hours surgery, im so glad that i went asleep as i would of freaked out if i was awake for that long going through that, i was then taken into the recovery room and stayed there for 2 hours because i was in really bad pain when i woke up so after that they got me comfortable and i was taken to the ward to rest baby is feeding really well and he looks like his daddy, i stayed in for 2 days only and i have just had half of my stitches taken out today so feeling a little better. cant wait to get out now and get some fresh air xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thanks for reading xx

Attachments

• DSC02815.jpg
    DSC02815.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC02821.jpg
    DSC02821.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC02823.jpg
    DSC02823.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC02832.jpg
    DSC02832.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 17
  • DSC02820.jpg
    DSC02820.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 13
Congrats on your little man, he's adorable :flower: hope your recovering well.

Max is adorable congrats! hope you have a speedy recovery x

Aww,bless..So cute!
Congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g