• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My cousin had a little girl :D

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
I know she doesn't come on here but i thought i wanted to share that i'm a cousin (once again), my cousin claire had a little girl this mornin at 3:59am an called her neeve (don't know how she spells it yet ha!) an she wieghed 9lb 4oz (14 bloody days late, little lazy baba she is haha) :happydance:

Claires doin fine but had troubles with baba as Neeves cord was wrapped tightly round her neck an the doctors couldnt get there fingers between the cord an her neck so they had to tighten it an cut it really quick because baby was becomin blue, but both mummy + baby are home an healthy now

will try an get pictures soon xxx

Awww..congrats on becoming a cousin again! :D:D

and congrats to mummy and daddy

hope mummy and bubba are doing ok!

xx

awww shes gorgeous, really long legs (she will love them when shes older haha) x

Congrats to all the family! x

ahh lovely name my daughter is a neve! the irish way is spelt niamh but try telling a 4yr old that you spell your name like that ha!! its really pretty, there is also neeve and neave so plenty of choice ha!! congrats on becoming a cousin again x

ahh lovely name my daughter is a neve! the irish way is spelt niamh but try telling a 4yr old that you spell your name like that ha!! its really pretty, there is also neeve and neave so plenty of choice ha!! congrats on becoming a cousin again x

Niamh << thats it :D haha xx

congrats to you all hpoe mummy and baby are well

love the name niamh that was one of my choices for a girl :happydance:

congratulations cousin...send hugs to her and her baby girl...gorgeous name

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116