My current TTC story

Oobies

4yrs LTTTC with PCOS
Reaction score
I'm currently in a stage of WTH is going on. AF has been playing funny buggers with me the past 2 months. She decided to hide after leaving on Aug 7th (didn't show up at all in Sept) then reared her ugly head yesterday less than an hour after I P'dOAS. She hung around for less than 6 hours (the time it took me to get ready, go to work then come home again and use the loo) and was gone when I got home. While she WAS here, she was just light red, barely there (din't even stain my white panties) and when I looked when I got home she'd left behind some brown but had clearly packed her bags and left.

I've been nausious, crampy, moody, my boobs hurt off and on, I've been tired, had a few unexpected cravings, and gone off some other foods. I can't even LOOK at cheeseburgers right now. I was craving bacon last night, so I sent my OH to get some bacon and cheese burgers from Macca's, when he got home and I saw them my stomache turned over. I felt so bad for sending him I made the effort to eat them, but it wasn't easy.
Also having insomnia worse than normal, and alternating between Stopped-Up and diarrhea.

There is a few things that make me beleive the BFN though. I'm dry (like NO discharge what-so-ever), My boobs haven't really changed in appearance (though they DD anyway, so I'm not sure how much they would)...
I can't really think of anything else.

I did 2 POAS tests when AF first didn't show up in Sept, one a week after she was due, the nest a week after that, and then the one just before she came by for that short visit. All BFN.
Man I hate BFN.

LOL, this confusion is driving me insane!

Could it have been implantation bleeding? Try testing in a couple of days ...

Have you just come off the pill, I know a lot of us are having strange cycles after hormonal birth control.

xx

I was going to ask if you had ust come off the pill.....If you have maybe give it another week ish, it could be your body adjusting to the release of the hormones.....

Lets try this again (My puter is playing funny buggers this morning)

No, I came off the Pill in Feb, when we started NTNP. I've missed AF before but she came back with a vengence the next mont LMAO.
I did think about implantation bleeding, but I usually time my ovulation after AF comes, and seeing as she didn't at all in Sept I wasn't even sure I Would ovulate.
Though it would make sense, after all, cos me and OH did :sex: about 10days before.

Here I go lol, getting my hopes up again. Let just hope we do get the :BFP: we've been hoping for this time.

More brown spotting today :growlmad: but only a little that was there when I got home from work, so I'm not sure what it would mean. It was even less than I bled the other day.

Now I'm trying to work out how soon is too soon to test again...if it WAS IB on Thursday, would tommorrow morning be too early?
Is it possible that the bleed today is AF tryna start, or just left-overs from IB?
Wow this does my head in.

Was thinking though, it would be hilarious if the one time OH and I did it without thinking about :baby: that actually did the trick, because they say once you stop trying it usually happens, and I was thinking the other day 'how do I stop trying when I want it so bad?' (cos that would be like, stopping trying being use as another method of trying, which defeats the purpose entirely lmao!) :shrug:

More pink spotting tonite. I'm starting to think that maybe it's not to be, and I think i'll hold off testing for a week or so unless AF decides to bite the bullet and come.
It's the not knowing that really does it, part of me just wishes she would start and get it over with. But then, the rest of me wants her to stay away enitrely for the next 8 months! I just wish she'd make up her mind!

Feeling down and frustrated right now :cry:

EDIT: Ooo yay I found the Edit button! The reason why I was multi-posting was because I couldn't see it for some reason.
Anyways, once again the pink spotting didn't last long.
I'm still getting cramps though, nausia is my constant friend (welcome to stay if I get a sticky-bean from it! :friends:)
And it COULD be my imagination but I think my BBs look a bit differant.
Might test at the end of this week see how we go (and if AF decides to take up propper residence instead of just popping in from time to time)
:grr::witch:

Yay she came...:cry:

I've been spotting all day (which was driving me crazy) so it's no surprise really, but I'm still really upset just the same.
But at least I know for sure now that the :bfn:s were real

I've never had a cycle like that so I'm real confused. I don't even know when to say the first day of it was: The day I started spotting or today?
Plus this AF is gonna be bad because it usually is if I go a long time between.

The Ironic thing is, when I was in the shower I was thinking 'I think I'll test tommorrow' then I got out and went to the loo an BAM! there she was. So I guess I wont test tommorrow after all! At least I didn't waste a test...
I'm gonna go and mope-I mean read for a while and try and take my mind off it.

This really sucks. :cry: :sad1:

I can totaly relate, my cycles have been beyond strange the last few months (since my last miscarriage in june) usualy my cycles are every 28-29 days like clock-work and AF usually lasts 5 solid days. AF for july came after 36 days and lasted only 3 days then just disappeared. AF for august came after 29 days and lasted only 3 days again with mid cycle spotting for 2 days. Thought for sure that august was our month as i had near constant nausea and every other pregnancy sign under the sun but of course AF showed her ugly little head :devil: after 8 :bfn: tests but again only lasted 3 days but was never heavier than a light day.:growlmad:

Its most likely a hormonal issue, i would go to your regular doctor and get your thyroid and hormone levels checked out. good luck!

Thanks sweetie.

I guess it doesn't matter now cos DP and I were talking tonite and he told me he doesn't want to keep trying at the moment :cry:
It's amazing that this is the closest we've been to possible success since we started trying and suddenly he just doesn't want it anymore.
So it looks like I'm out for now!

Hey I am glad you know where you are with your cycle now so at least you know! Sorry OH has pulled the plug on trying ... I think some of them find it really stressful and pressurised. Well the longer you are off the pill before you try the better so hopefully your cycles will get regular again. Just leave the contraception up to him - or not and see what happens.

x

Don't wory I intend to do that. The Pill made me really depressed there is no way I'm going back on it. If he wants to stop trying it's up to him to work out how to prevent.

So do I. It's hard to say because I'm an emotional wreck atm and don't want to talk to him about it in depth until I'm sure that I can do it without crying (and without HIM crying too, preferably).

I keep thinking 'we nearly had aout BFP this month, what if we'd got it?' and that sets me off again.

we'll just have to wait and see. Right now I'm focusing on convincing myself that I can wait till next Sept when we get married. Not sure what he's going to do to prevent though, because I've said B4 (and told him) I'm NOT going back on the Pill I don't think I'd survive it!

Good news!
OH talked to his bro and had a chance to clear his head about the whole baby thing.
He says he's happy to keep NTNP =D

Good - I am glad, it was obviously one of those silly male "oh my god commitment and responsibility" things! My hubby has had one at every milestone! 1 year together, moving in, engagement, marriage, new house - have yet to have the baby one but I'll bet it happens when I'm pregnant! lol

x

I'm currently in a stage of WTH is going on. AF has been playing funny buggers with me the past 2 months. She decided to hide after leaving on Aug 7th (didn't show up at all in Sept) then reared her ugly head yesterday less than an hour after I P'dOAS. She hung around for less than 6 hours (the time it took me to get ready, go to work then come home again and use the loo) and was gone when I got home. While she WAS here, she was just light red, barely there (din't even stain my white panties) and when I looked when I got home she'd left behind some brown but had clearly packed her bags and left.

I've been nausious, crampy, moody, my boobs hurt off and on, I've been tired, had a few unexpected cravings, and gone off some other foods. I can't even LOOK at cheeseburgers right now. I was craving bacon last night, so I sent my OH to get some bacon and cheese burgers from Macca's, when he got home and I saw them my stomache turned over. I felt so bad for sending him I made the effort to eat them, but it wasn't easy.
Also having insomnia worse than normal, and alternating between Stopped-Up and diarrhea.

There is a few things that make me beleive the BFN though. I'm dry (like NO discharge what-so-ever), My boobs haven't really changed in appearance (though they DD anyway, so I'm not sure how much they would)...
I can't really think of anything else.

I did 2 POAS tests when AF first didn't show up in Sept, one a week after she was due, the nest a week after that, and then the one just before she came by for that short visit. All BFN.
Man I hate BFN.

LOL, this confusion is driving me insane!

Gah, I hear you. Head over to "My Story" if you want more details, but I am in the same boat. :wacko:

I had a period 1st week in Sept, none so far this month, 2 BFN after 6 days late, boobs are sore, DH can barely touch them. The other day I even had a note on my lap and I said "Honey, do you smell that? It smells like dinner rolls...oh, it's the pen on paper....:shrug: "

:hugs: Hopefully everything will straighten out for the both of us. I'm here if you need someone to sympathize with, LOL!!!

Edit- Sorry, I reread the rest of your posts, sorry you got the :bfn: ... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->