my daughter is just as christmas crazy as me :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bex84

Reaction score
My daughter is begging us to put up tree, she kept pointing upstairs saying 'tree up, tree up' (she knows the tree is in the roof):haha: she is loving the Christmas stuff this year and we are watching lots of Christmas stuff together, I am loving her age for Christmas, and will be my sons first Christmas (and my new niece/nephew due December) My husband is a bit bah humbug so I am very glad my daughter has caught the Christmas bug :happydance:. Don't think my husband will allow it till 1st December though

I'm just the same I absolutely love Xmas and my eldest dd who is nearly 5 loves it too, we've been listening to Xmas songs since October and we would love to put our tree up but my husband wouldn't be happy

My 4 year old loves it, until she finds something and I say it has to go to Santa. Then its "not everything is for christmas mummy!!!" :dohh:

My ds2 (7) is the most Christmas mad of the boys so far. DS4 is only 13 months so he may yet take over :haha: DH is as much of a Christmas Crazy as I am though so the boys don't have a whole lot of choice LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"