My daughter's first day at pre-school.

Elli21

Reaction score
She starts at half twelve and is finishing at 3 today. She's all excited. Shes getting out her red school top and black shoes and saying shes going to make friends. Im trying my hardest to not cry. I dont know how im going to feel when i actually leave her there today. And i was going to have my hubby there but hes had to work later than thought.
Omg :cry:

So many things going thru my head right now...what if's...
- she wants to come home? - the teachers cant understand her? (she doesnt talk very well for her age..i can understand her but thats why shes starting pre-school early as the health visitor said it may help)

Eeeeekkkkkkkk!

Those days are definitely hard. But you have to keep strong, even if she cries before you leave. She will adjust quickly. Remember, this is good for her to make friends and to learn social skills.

You will soon find that you have a few hours to yourself and will start to enjoy it a bit.

Yet, I know, it's tough letting go!

:hug:

aw bless her. i hope she has a good day, let us kno how she gets on! xx

She went in there, i was waiting for her to say goodbye..and she said "goodbye mummy..you and tom come get me later, yeah?" and walked off and started playing. The teacher was amazed..said no alot of kids are like that. HMPH!

Ha ha! No idea how Mummy was feeling....

My Mum said I was the same, only I didn't even say goodbye, just ran off without looking back.

Im now feeling like i wanna go and get her, tis too quiet here (seeing as tom having his nap too) and i miss her already! Bet shes having a great time tho...not even thinking of me...

Mummy is feeling like my baby is growing up too quickly!:cry:

awww how sweet!! i hope she's having a great time :) and i am sure she misses her mummy dearly :hugs:. She'll be back home telling you all about her day soon!!

Ok - so she came running out of the pre-school, talking at a million miles an hour and was showing me pictures, and how dirty her shoes were after playing outside. She wont tell me the names of her new friends but she just says "girls and boys in red tops, i got the same red top" lol (thats their uniform.
She says she wants to go back soon so i take it shes had a good time...she wont answer anymore of my questions coz she says shes tired lol.

So woo! :happydance:

lovely! she must be all smiles :) glad that she enjoyed her stay there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->