My dream wedding theme.....

Pinkgirl

Reaction score
Only been engages 2 days but have already decided my dream wedding theme would be chocolate! Everything would be based around it!

Invites: They would be sent out and it would be a thin box of chocolate which they open and inside they will have a golden ticket...which would be the invite to our wedding! lol then underneath would be a block of chocolate wrapped in gold shiny paper!

Would love a ivory/cream dress with a gold/mocha colour ribbon around the middle

Would definatley love a huge chocolate fountain with a selection of fruit and that to dip in. OUr wedding cake would be chocolate and cream with those 'seasells' praline chocolate on!

I could go on but better not! lol What you think?
x

Very fun.
The only drawbacks I can think of are:
1) making sure things don't melt (that was one of the first things I thought of about chocolate invites in the mail!:))
2) that there are some alternatives for the odd person who isn't a huge chocolate fan

We're not really having an 'object' theme just colour theme really. Anyways......our tables for the wedding breakfast are going to be sprinkled with herseys kisses and are thinking of just doing love hearts for the younger ladies, almonds for the older people and as favors. So its sort of 'Love & Kisses' Were also getting small chocolate hearts for the coffee instead of after dinner mints.

I wanted to do the chocolate theme and was going to order willy wonka bars, golden tickets etc from the internet but it worked out a little too expensive and like someone else said not everyone likes choc.

xx

I have a question....

Can I come? :D :rofl:

x

I have a question....

Can I come? :D :rofl:

x

Only if you bring your gorgeous boy! he would melt everyones heart he is so cute! lol
I know its a totally mad idea thats why its kinda a 'dream', think we would deliver the invites by hand as family live local!
Have found a fantastic sight that does kinda what i would like....

https://www.personaliseyourwedding....category_id=27&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

they have 'wonka' theme lol.
The favors would be rolo's and the wrappers would have our name and date of wedding on or even the guests name it can be their place mat!
god you have me started now! lol
xx

Haha if I had the patience and imagination choc would defo have to be my theme!

But our theme is 'Love' so quite basic for a simpleton like me =]

awww hun! A girl after my own heart!! Amazing!! I love the wonky bar invites! xxx

aww i think its a gorgeous theme honey :D love it! very original :thumbup:

our's is not so original - fairy tale princess theme! well it is disney after all :lol:

aww thanks girls!
At the mo dont think it will happen as we are looking into getting married abroad! woohoo!
Me and OH have a long night ahead of us working out prices and that!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->