my ebay bargain!

buttonnose82

Wife & Mummy
Reaction score
Well I wanted some prefolds for when baby is first born so I did a little search on ebay and got myself a real bargain lol

I saw a auction for 22 size 1 prefolds, 24 size 2 prefolds, 3 newborn covers, 4, small covers, 4 medium covers and 4 large covers (all bambino mio)

This was wayyyyyy more than I wanted but with a starting bid of 99p I figures they could come in handy as burp cloths or boosting nappies later on etc

Well I only went and won them for 99p hehe!, We are picking them up tomorrow night!

That is a bargain :D

That is a real bargain, I do wish I had known though as I have a big pile of mio size 2s

Bargain for you!!!!

I do feel a bit sorry for people that sell something so good at 99p...I have won stuff at 99p and feel a bit bad...but that's the risk with ebay!

Bargain for you!!!!

I do feel a bit sorry for people that sell something so good at 99p...I have won stuff at 99p and feel a bit bad...but that's the risk with ebay!

To be honest I felt so bad at first until future hubby pointed out she could have put a reserve on the item :) so now i kinda don't feel so bad if that makes sense

Bargain for you!!!!

To be honest I felt so bad at first until future hubby pointed out she could have put a reserve on the item :) so now i kinda don't feel so bad if that makes sense

I think its cos the fees are so much less when it starts at 99p, I still wouldn't risk it though just to save a few pence! I always start my bids at the price I would be willing to sell, cos you never know there might only be 1 bid!

Don't feel bad!!

Lol as you know buttonose that's a fab price to get them for! I've been watching loads and there never normally that cheap!

Don't forget to let me know what you think of them, I've put mine in the loft to us on thr next baby lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->