My first 2WW... eek!

Miss Phoenix

Reaction score
Hello all :)

I am new to the forum, as well as being new to TTC. My partner and I have one son aged 10 and hadn't been planning on expanding our brood any further until a throwaway comment while DTD made us pause and have a rethink. I am in my early 30s and my partner in his early 40s so have decided to have quite a relaxed approach to coming off birth control and TTC. I stopped taking the pill abut 2-3 months ago and I am expecting my body will need to adjust a little having been on birth control for so long.
I have decided to use the female health tracking on my Fitbit as a guidance to ovulation/expected periods and if it is correct then I am a 3dpo and already my mind is playing tricks on my body. "Oh heres a little flutter for you to obsess about for the next 4 hours!" "Oh here's a little pain.. is it cramp or do you just need the loo.. lets think about that for all eternity!"

How am I going to survive two weeks of this haha?!

Does anyone else use their Fitbit to track their periods/ovulation?

And here's the place to be when you are full of anxiety!!

I loved reading your post. Gas!

We're all crazy to TTC, wish I could let things go by naturally :-=

I hope this will be your month. I'm currently 8dpo, we were going to WTT until 21. But this month we dived in as a result of broodiness on both sides and my birthday, just turned 28. Felt its a great age for TTC baby #1

I don't have a fit it but I use an app. To track period and used the O predicted date as my guide. Patiently waiting now to see does AF show next Monday. If not I will get an early test, First Response I heard is the best.

May the baby dust, sticky stuff and good egg be with you :dust:

And here's the place to be when you are full of anxiety!!

I loved reading your post. Gas!

We're all crazy to TTC, wish I could let things go by naturally :-=

I hope this will be your month. I'm currently 8dpo, we were going to WTT until 21. But this month we dived in as a result of broodiness on both sides and my birthday, just turned 28. Felt its a great age for TTC baby #1

I don't have a fit it but I use an app. To track period and used the O predicted date as my guide. Patiently waiting now to see does AF show next Monday. If not I will get an early test, First Response I heard is the best.

May the baby dust, sticky stuff and good egg be with you :dust:

best of luck to you too!

Good luck! This is a great place to come on and chat with others in the same situation and get lots of support x

Thanks for the warm welcome! Fingers crossed this is a lucky month for us all \\:D/

Hi there! Also my first TWW, although I’m firmly NTNP. I wasn’t expecting to find myself here quite yet, but OH brought it up while dtd and how could I say no. :cool:I don’t know for sure what dpo I am, but I’ll be testing early next week. Good to meet you :hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->