• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My first ever opk

Bubby

Reaction score
This is my first month ttc off BCP and I'm currently on CD14. When I was at Tesco earlier I was grabbing some vits and spotted the opk own brand cheapies and thought why not!

I assumed since its my first month off my BCP that my cycle would be pretty messed up but I could hear them calling to me from the bathroom and couldn't resist!

Do you guys think this is a pos? Hubby thinks its slightly lighter than the control so I'm not sure!
https://img8.imageshack.us/img8/6886/opkp.jpg

Looks positive to me! If it's not, it will be very soon! Go get busy :sex:!!!! :D

Thanks! Its nice to have a second opinion. Better go unplug the internet so that World of Warcraft 'mysteriously' stops working!

I've been using those Tesco own-brand ones and that is darker than any I've had so I'd go for it babe! :D

wow deffinatly positive, good job you got them and checked chick!! Hurry up with :sex: already! :hug:

Hehe, I got the same with my first OPK. Now i'm on month 2 wondering if it's going to be as dark this time around...

Definitely looks positive to me! x

Definately looks positive to me! You should be ovulating withing the next 48hrs!

Thanks again guys - I feel really jammy that I got lucky on my first test, especially as its my first month of BCP. I made sure I :blush::sex: yesterday and we will again tonight to make sure.

Looks great, good luck!!!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"