My first flashing smiley face :)

blondebabe

Reaction score
Take a look at my video :)

Please subscribe and follow my journey

https://youtu.be/2JKryf-__-o

Link doesn't work :(

Oh really? What about now? It pops up with 'youtube' then I clicked it and it popped up for me.. Anyways I got a solid smiley which means peak :) got it this morning and got a negative this evening so I'm guessing I ovulated ? Xx

Im using these too but Im on day 8 of high fertility and I have normal cycles so idk why lol. Hope you have better luck with them then me. What cd are you on?

oops just saw this was from the 3rd haha:dohh: anyway how is it going? did you get your peak fertility yet?

Im using these too but Im on day 8 of high fertility and I have normal cycles so idk why lol. Hope you have better luck with them then me. What cd are you on?

oops just saw this was from the 3rd haha:dohh: anyway how is it going? did you get your peak fertility yet?

Hiya yes I did :) Take a look at my so excited video on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/9bzEP1xzAB8

Haha was so happy :) it sits there for 2 days to stop u testing again haha it saves money :) xxx

Haha was so happy :) it sits there for 2 days to stop u testing again haha it saves money :) xxx
Awh that was awesome, congrats:flower: hope you caught the eggy. Btw your really pretty:)
I did get a temp dip today it went all the way down to 96.8 so Im thinking that might be ovulation, if it rises tomorrow then it will deff confirm that and I should get a peak:thumbup:
Ill be stalking for your results:winkwink:

Awh that was awesome, congrats:flower: hope you caught the eggy. Btw your really pretty:)
I did get a temp dip today it went all the way down to 96.8 so Im thinking that might be ovulation, if it rises tomorrow then it will deff confirm that and I should get a peak:thumbup:

I don't do temps... We don't actually own a thermometer... Well we do it's an ear one... Not sure if that would work as well? Or be as accurate?

Me pretty? Really? Lol thankyou.... All my videos so far I have had no make up on but wanted to vlog my ttc journey as I have seen a few other ones and wanted to give it a go...it's weird talking at the camera but it's cool when Harry joins in too :)

I don't ever know when to start my '1 dpo' but I think I'm about 3 dpo....
How many dpo are u xx

I don't do temps... We don't actually own a thermometer... Well we do it's an ear one... Not sure if that would work as well? Or be as accurate?

Me pretty? Really? Lol thankyou.... All my videos so far I have had no make up on but wanted to vlog my ttc journey as I have seen a few other ones and wanted to give it a go...it's weird talking at the camera but it's cool when Harry joins in too :)

I don't ever know when to start my '1 dpo' but I think I'm about 3 dpo....
How many dpo are u xx
They say ear ones wont work and neither will regular thermometers, you have to actually buy a bbt thermometer. I got mine on amazon for really cheap(I think like $5) and I like it but there's no back light on it so its kinda hard to see early in the mornings. Its the most accurate way to know when you ovulate though:thumbup:

Haha your welcome. I've seen a few pregnancy and ttc vlogs, I was actually thinking of doing one but I think I have cam fear:haha: anytime Im on webcam or something I think I look dumb:dohh: sounds like it could be fun if hubby did it with me though xP

Im not dpo yet. On day 9 of "high fertility" with the clear blues, but my temp dropped so I might of ovulated today or might soon I have no idea lol:wacko: Im going to use an ic in abit. Keeping my fx'd for you:flower:

I got my peak fertility last night:happydance:

Attachments

• positiveopkandpeaksmiley.jpg
    positiveopkandpeaksmiley.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 9

Congratulations!!!! I remember my face when I got mine so I filmed it xxx
Haha yeah I couldn't believe it thats why I took the ic with it:dohh: Im guessing Im around 1dpo since I got it 2 days ago. Keeping my fx'd but for some reason Im not feeling too confident this month:shrug:
How are you?:D

Congratulations!!!! I remember my face when I got mine so I filmed it xxx
Haha yeah I couldn't believe it thats why I took the ic with it:dohh: Im guessing Im around 1dpo since I got it 2 days ago. Keeping my fx'd but for some reason Im not feeling too confident this month:shrug:
How are you?:D

Yay :) so happy for u... I am currently 9 dpo and extremely frustrated this ttw I literally test every time I go pee which is so stupid I know I feel like I'm bursting for the loo the whole time but when I go it's not a massive amount... Creamy cm... Cramps... Bloating... So angry to see bfn all the time... I got the faintest faintest barely there and my eyes are probably playing tricks on me on my clearblue plus test after I took it apart and after the time allowance so that means nothing... Grrrrrr

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->