my first opk journey

MrsR

Reaction score
ok here are my pics at CD 5 and starting to get lines on my opk's!!!

first opk (top one) is at cd3 NO LINE

Second opk (middle) is today at 11.30am CD5

third opk (bottom) is today at 2pm CD5

think i can see a increase .. any opinions greatly appreciated xx

thanks x

click piccy to make bigger xxx

Attachments

• SDC10616.jpg
    SDC10616.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 53
ok so for the tenth or so time of looking at them theres prob no increase :blush: lol!!

was just soooo excited to get a line hahahaha!!!!!! :D

Today's are definitely a bit darker! Some people do have detectable amounts of LH in their bodies all through their cycles so don't worry if you don't see too much of a change over the next week and keep testing! :D x

TMI ALERT
ok ... so i tested this morning and its gone back to stark bare test... lots of creamy eggwhite discharge thou!!! in abudance when i wipe (sorry tmi).

i wondering if i have missed o? or whether i only get the faint line? put my cm in on fertfriend and it forcasted a fertile day!! hahaha!!! i really hope i haven't missed ov... that wud b the shettles method out the window! i'll take another test and post pics up when i need a pee next... maybe my pee wasn't strong enough.... :D

ok next opk same as yesterday.... :D think i tested a tad too early lol!!!

well i'm pretty sure these opk's are ok and its me thats not quite regulated yet :( opk's have been neg since CD5 when i got that line... completely bare with only a squintable line :( and now i think period must be coming back :( i just had a wee and had some pinky cm when i wiped :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

really thought this was all going so well. maybe not.

opk's that hate me and random bleeding :(

:cry:

:hug: I never get strong lines on opks if I take them before 2pm. And sometimes they are even better in the evening. You can get spotting when you ovulate too. I'd keep testing once a day in the afternoons. Are you temping as well? I'd really recommend it if you're not, as it's great to be able to confirm ovulation with a temperature rise, or know that it hasn't happened yet if your temps stay low x

I have been testing since CD14 and i get stronger lines but not as strong as the control line.. And i am now on cd21 today.. i did one this morning and its slighty dark but never had one that as dark as the control line.. The thing is i had alot of creamy cm few days go but not had anything since so i dont know if missed it either :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->