My first real attempt at weight loss

ShanaLynn

Reaction score
Ok ladies. I need all the help I can get. Before I had my son 8 years ago I never had to exercise and never had to watch what I ate. The my body went berserk after I had him. I had a c-section btw if it matters. While I worked I dropped some of the weight but had to quit for personal reasons. After that I gained back 30lbs and haven't been able to lose it since. Now granted I have never been one for exercise and I have always quit within weeks of starting. Now I feel it is imperative to drop weight more than ever. A few years ago my DH and TTC and tried for over a year with nothing. Now that I think back on it I think my weight contributed to it. I am overweight for my height and I only need to lose 30lbs before I am happy. The problem is I have absolutely no clue what I am doing when it comes to food or exercise. I need it dumbed down for me I guess. I just don't get the whole process.

Thank you all in advance.

hiya how are u getting on?
are there any places near u that do cookery classes or anything like that?

i joined one of the weight loss groups but more for the support.simple things like having less processed food,more home made(then u know what is in it)
and if u never stick with exercising try to find something u enjoy

Hi thanks! I have been going to he gym since I posted. Getting on ellipticals and treadmills and such. I have been trying to eat better but not eating processed food is the hard part. If its all you have ever eaten then you don't know anything else. My creativeness isn't flowing for coming up with ideas and food. lol and I don't know about any classes like that. but i did join a support group on facebook and they have been trying to help me.

Thanks for replying!

theres a really good cook book called 4 ingredients,and yep everything in it can be made using 4 things!its a good place to start

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->