my friend may be in ealry labour!!

MrsRoughton

PREGNANT!
Reaction score
just had a phone call from my best friend and she thinks she may be in early labour. she went to the loo and started getting immense pain in her back and can't stand up. she is waiting for her oh to come take her to the hospital as she has a little boy and obviously can't drive herself. she is on high iron tablets and is constipated could it be this?. she is only 32 weeks and obviously in distress. please pray for her and baby Noah

I was on iron tablets and by golly they are the worst things I have ever taken. It could be but if she needs to go toilet usually its pain in front rather than back.

She needs to go and get seen.

Hopefully its not labour.. Keep us updated xx

thanks hun. she is making her way to the labour ward and her oh will keep me updated. she fell over a week ago onto her bottom so maybe this has triggered it off. but she saw midwife this morning and baby was ok and he is moving around. just hope he is laying in an akward position xx

Ok, Well good luck and make sure to keep us updated. Hopefully baby stays in and decides he dont want to come out yet if it is labour x

my friends is ok they said they were probably braxton hicks and to drink more water as this can cause them and help her with her constipation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->