My girls lists

wildflower79

Reaction score
Making a post to keep track, as I keep buying stuff and stashing it away. *'s are already bought

DD 2 Xmas

Vtech cosy kitten carrier £19*
Vtech crawl and learn ball £2-50*
Leapfrog roll and go rocking horse £6*
M&S ragdoll £2-50*
Julia Donaldson board book £2-99*

Think I'm about finished for her now, apart from maybe a couple more books and stocking stuff. Haven't gone overboard as we have so many of dd1's toys leftover.

Birthday list ideas (Jan) -

Sand and water table

DD2 -

Roller boots £20*
Anna dress up costume £6*
Walker for her doll £2-50*
Bike seat for her doll £2-50*
Bunchem's £8*
Colouring book and pens £5*
Pet dress up sticker book £1-99*
M&S rag doll £1-25*
Lightning McQueen remote control car £25*
Wilko blox fairground set £7*
Lala Loopsy Tinies house £5*
Asda wooden car and caravan set £19 (if it comes back into stock, been out of stock for ages)
Baby Annabelle
Large Lego set, maybe a princess castle
Shopkins
Board games

That's to split between Xmas and her b'day in Feb. The doll walker and bike seat I picked up at the car boot sale, hence the prices!

Stocking -

Finding Dory bath confetti £2*
Disney princess coloured bath fizzers £2*
Blind bags
Surprise eggs
Shopkins
Chocs
Sweets

great lists :) stalking!

I just googled the wooden car and caravan from asda, I love it! think my DD would love that.

belle's enchanted castle lego set is down in price on amazon just now :) I'm dying to buy it! my DD is too young though I think. I've honestly nearly just bought it anyway because I want it for me :haha:

fab lists! Ive got the caravan / car for my youngests birthday in a couple weeks. It was really reduced in the Asda I went into!
Alot of the things you havw for your girly, I know my daughters would love!

great lists :) stalking!

I just googled the wooden car and caravan from asda, I love it! think my DD would love that.

belle's enchanted castle lego set is down in price on amazon just now :) I'm dying to buy it! my DD is too young though I think. I've honestly nearly just bought it anyway because I want it for me :haha:

Asda have some lovely wooden toys.

I'm so tempted to order that Lego set, but thinking of holding off till the Argos 3 for 2, then I can get baby Annabelle and a sand and water table too.

I secretly love Lego more than my daughter!

fab lists! Ive got the caravan / car for my youngests birthday in a couple weeks. It was really reduced in the Asda I went into!
Alot of the things you havw for your girly, I know my daughters would love!

Thanks, I saw your stash pics in the other thread, they look great!

I'd like to keep visiting Asda to check for bargains, but our nearest one is an hour away. Might pop over next weekend.

oh yeah, Argos 3 for 2 would be much better! I didn't think of that :haha:

Great lists. What age is the v tech cosy kitten carrier aimed at. My little boy loves cats as have two and likes the music off v tech stuff but wondering if to young for him since just turned 2? I may need to search for finding sort bath confetti as daughter loves film as well :D

Great lists. What age is the v tech cosy kitten carrier aimed at. My little boy loves cats as have two and likes the music off v tech stuff but wondering if to young for him since just turned 2? I may need to search for finding sort bath confetti as daughter loves film as well :D

https://www.wilko.com/baby+pre-school-toys/vtech-cosy-kitten-carrier/invt/0438847

It says 9-36 months on it. They've made it v pink though and I'm not sure why it's aimed more at girls because I'm sure boys would enjoy playing with it just as much!

The Dory bath confetti was from wilkos too.

He wouldn't mind pink. It's his sister's favorate colour so he plays with a lot of it and loves the colour himself . Thanks I might have to get

May have to take a trip to Willis this week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->