My glamorous evening....

welshcakes79

TTC + mum to Reebs
Reaction score
Has been spent elbow deep in a bucket full of detol scrubbing my bedroom carpet and my mums..
Rhiannon has been sick all over herself twice, me twice, my bed, my bedroom floor/door, my mums pj's, my parents bed and my parents floor :(
poor thing.. she is keeping water down and hasnt got a temperature so i think it might be something ive given her to eat today that isnt agreeing with her :shrug:

she is asleep on grandads lap at the moment for me to have a well deserved shower/scrub and a cuppa....

oh the glam life of a mum..they dont show this side in OK! magazines :rofl:

Aww poor little lady, hope she feels better soon. xxx

Awww poor little one hope shes better soon my Lo isnt so well either

:rofl: at OK magazines at first when i read it thought u was going to say has been spent elbox deep in a luxury bath x

Poor baby. I hope she feels better soon. I have spend the past 2 days covered in snot. While Bren HATES me wiping his nose, he is happy to do so on my shoulder. ick.

Hope she's feeling better soon :(

I saw the thread title and didn't realise what section it was in so was expecting you to be having a properly glamorous evening. I was picturing you in a nice black evening gown and some long gloves while scrubbing though, if that helps? ;) x

:hugs: poor wee woman, she's having a tough time lately :hugs:

Poor baby. I hope she feels better soon. I have spend the past 2 days covered in snot. While Bren HATES me wiping his nose, he is happy to do so on my shoulder. ick.

The past couple of days, we have been going through the exact thing over here....SNOT. Yuck! And yes, if Valerie could run, she would sprint across the room when she sees me coming at her with a kleenex (to wipe her nose). Ha! Welshcakes79...I hope your LO gets better soon. Hopefully it's just a 24 hour thing! :hugs:

I hope she had a good night and is feeling a lot better today. Poor little mite x x

I was picturing you in a nice black evening gown and some long gloves while scrubbing though, if that helps? ;) x

:rofl:
More like sicky Pj's and marigolds!!!! oh and a hairband to keep my sick covered hair out of my eyes :sick: :lol:

The past couple of days, we have been going through the exact thing over here....SNOT. Yuck! And yes, if Valerie could run, she would sprint across the room when she sees me coming at her with a kleenex (to wipe her nose). Ha! Welshcakes79...I hope your LO gets better soon. Hopefully it's just a 24 hour thing! :hugs:

I have resorted to sneak attacks. I pull a bunch of tissues out of the box before hand (he now knows the sound) then I wait till his back is turned, and sneak up behind him and pounce. Boy does he get PISSED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->