My Head ARGHHHHHHHHHHH

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
My little lady is doing my head in :hissy:
Whingee whingeeeeeee whingeeeeeeeeeee louder and louder and louder!

She had half hour nap yesterday ...put to bed and woke up within half hour ...ran round wide awake until past midnight I can't even recall the time ...we got to bed at 2.30am ish ...she woke in middle of night (I didn't hear lol) ...she woke at 7.30am and wouldn't go back to sleep. Her naps have been 'short' all day keeps nodding off wakening in an instant

So in 32 hours I think our lady has had a total of around 7/8 hours sleep/naps?

BUT THE SQUEALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL is driving me mad (& OH)

Kill me :hissy::hissy:

See if OH can look after her for a bit, so that you can have a sleep or a long soak in the bath.

xxx

:blush: I feel like that alot :rofl: Winge winge winge! Shut up child!! :( lol

See if OH can look after her for a bit, so that you can have a sleep or a long soak in the bath.

xxx
Both do our share with her hun ...Im not long up from a sleep but the noise is awful. Shes not usually like this.

omg hun tell me about it dainton is being a little pain lately i keep saying to him nicole is here soon and he says yeah so:cry:he just wants hes own way all the time xxxxxxxxxxxxx
:hugs::hugs:

have u got a shed LOL joke!!

not suggestions hun just wanted to give ya a big hug

Lou
xxx

:hugs:

I don't know where do they pick it up? Lola doesn't cry,she just whinges! :hissy:

:( we have days of that too, she's not ill is she? teeth? being a mare? :lol: Katie isn't in great form today, had the mmr last tuesday and I think the side effects have just kicked in. Earlier her temp was 39.7 and she was just wingey.

is it maybe her bigger side teeth hun?
or a tummy ache? (how are her nappies?)

x

I hate those days!! We've just had 8 in a row, but he really wasnt well so he had an excuse lol Hope she gives yous both a break soon! x

:hugs: my caitlyn's hit the clingy stage, she cries every time i put her down, leave the room, or if i give her to someone else. Its so frustrating. Hope little moo cheers up soon xx

Ahhhh leeons does this the nap thing too and the winging lol and normally its because hes not had a long enough nap so hes overtires therefore he doesnt settle at night so the next day hes even worse and yes he has stayed upp till 3am on these occasions lol and woke at 8am still tired but totally refusing to sleep

have u got a shed LOL joke!!

not suggestions hun just wanted to give ya a big hug

Lou
xxx
haha funny you said that I nearly titled the thread 'is it illegal' ....... to put your baby in the shed lol

She went to sleep for an hour shortly after this thread and woke up in bits screaming crying :( she seems ok now but not my little girl. Maybe she'll settle tonight and be happy Caitlin moro!

Bout hour ago she was throwing the big tray around off her highchair as I'd detatched it to clean ... convo between me and OH
Me: your daughters throwing her tray around wrecking the place any minute
*trays banging into everything*
OH: nope your daughter is
Both: Oh well ....

Left her to it :rofl:

:hugs: hope shes better for you honey, come on caitlin - go to sleep :lol:

:hug: x

Could it be Caitlin is starting to learn how to work Mommy and Daddy? LOL

oh I know how you feel! We had one of those "kill me" days today... Hopefully she goes to bed and sleep!

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->