My house is haunted!!

J

Jade--x

So I live in a brand new build where no one lived (or died) before me..But there is always weird things going on in my house!

I just went downstairs and both my kitchen taps are on full and it's happened a few times and in the past I've gone down and my ovens been turned on even though I hadn't cooked anything that day. And things keep going missing and turning up in the weirdest places. I would blame it on the LO's but I don't think they can hide my favourite jeans in the attic :wacko:

Ahh spooky! Do you know any mediums? Maybe get in touch they can often help out. The psychic I go to see told me that when things have mysteriously moved etc its actually my grandma letting me know she's still around looking after me xx

Aww :) I don't no I've never really been a huge believer if I'm honest but I live just me and my little boys and I know it's not them turning taps on and hiding things - Although I'm sure most of it probably is them :haha: x

I don't have a video camera :/ I just use my phone to record videos of the boys. I suppose I could borrow my dad's though..x

maybe do some research and see what used to be on the land before your house was built?

As far as I know..It was a college. Although I've no idea what was here before. Is their any sites you can use to find stuff like that out? I've no idea what it used to be called x

You could try something like this

https://www.old-maps.co.uk/index.html

Or your library will have historical records

Oooo I might have to look into that! I'll have a look and let you know if I find anything useful :) Derby is said to be the most haunted place in the UK apparently. It was all in the papers about our hospital being haunted by a dark cloaked figure. I was in labour and the TV kept turning itself on and it was doing my head in - I was trying to sleep while my epi was actually working - And the midwife unplugged it and it still turned on - She was pretty freaked out but at the time I was too drugged up to care. And one of my best friends works security at the hospital I was telling him about it he said it doesn't surprise him he has so many calls saying 'there's someone down here can you come quickly' (usually around the morgue area) saying they saw someone go in a room and they haven't come out because they've stood at the door he's gone in and no one's been there. He said it's a really freaky place to be he's never personally seen anything but he gets calls like that all the time. I'd hate to be the pathologist there :haha: x

I have heard that it is very haunted in Derby, there were the Gaols where people were executed and a lot of the sightings are apparently from there.

Yeah the one in the hospital is supposed to be a roman who lost his life building a road that the hospital was built over so I read in the paper.

I've always wanted to go to gaols but never have. There's a part of the town centre that they do ghost walks and things and it was in the news that one of the hairdressers in that part of town had caught a ghost on CCTV. I'll have to see if I can find the link with the video of it. I wasn't entirely convinced if I'm honest x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->