my husband thinks im CRAZY!

krisveronica

Reaction score
:shrug: this is insane! I feel so strange! My head hurts, my back hurts, THE MOOD SWINGS! OH YEAH the HOT FLASHES! UGHHHHHH. I keep on telling my self this is going to b all worth it! You going from having the mc.....very emotional from that ......then being on 100mg on clomid. Anybody else with me?

Your not insane at all! Men are just so insensitive! so sorry about your miscarriage, its something that you'll never forget, I went through a big depression after mine last year. And I got crazy hot flashes and mood swings with 50mg of clomid, so I imagine 100mg is twice as bad!

Men just can't possibly understand the range of things we go through. My BF reminds me of that all the time because I tend to forget and expect him to just "know" things that he doesn't know because he's not a woman who just had a miscarriage and is ttc. Hang in there!

Clomid definitely is adding to an already emotional situation. I took it in January~ thankfully it didn't affect my mood- but I know it affects a lot of women! You could always ask for Femara next time.. a lot less side effects and works just as good :thumbup: I took that for the 1st time this cycle and I'm waiting to find out if it worked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->