my husbands little swimmers arent working :(

kammy23

Reaction score
so we finally got to the bottom of why we werent concieving it wasnt because i didnt lay down long enough after BD or because the clomid wasnt working or because i was doing anything wrong .. its because his little swimmers arent working .. so all the torment has come to an end! .. although im relieved im obviously gutted aswell.. i pictured us having a gorgeous family and growing old and now my dream seems too far to reach ! .. i dont know what our next step is i dont know wether it can be treated i dont know if we will ever had children with the help of ivf or whatever. i just want to wake up and this all be a distant memory and me and my family r getting on with r day to day routine :( instead the reality is that we havent had chance to talk about it properly because we had guests over the weekend and now hes away with the army . so im trapped in side my own head and need some one to tell me everything will be ok ! so if any one out there knows whats going on or what my next step should be then please help :( xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can you be more specific? We can help direct you to the right 'group' of us that deal with male fertility problems.

well at the moment i dont now the extent of the problem we are waitinf on a doctors appointment ..we did a fertilityscore colour test . its where you put a dye into the sperm sample place the test tube in hot water n then after 1hr you shake the sample and it changes colour the brighter the pink the better the sperm and if its purple the darker the worse the sperm is .

my hubby got a light purple so it wasnt the worst result but it wasnt pink either ..
we r going to retest in a month so we can better prepare ( strict diet , no smoking and 10 days with no ejectulation instead of 3) .. this all helps for a better result and then if still no difference our doctors will take over.

thanks xxx

Oh, well good luck... I'd definitely go the official route of checking his sperm, as you probably want to know EXACTLY if you have a problem or not, and then start doing whatever is needed to possibly fix the problem. Trust me, it is frustrating realized all the time you were doing something wrong, after you find out what the problem is. Good luck though. I hope it is just a fluke and his count is great! If its not, there are lots of women here that understand/have been going through the same thing.

Hi, my DH has poor motility post vascetomy reversal. We are trying a wide range of vitamins and supplements to help get them moving a little better, currently we are trying Maca, coq10, royal jelly, zinc and mens preconception multi-vit. Our next sperm analysis is in 2 months time so we'll see what impact it has as generally the advice seems to say that it takes about 3 months for the vitamins to begin to have an impact.

Is your other half taking anything? Its worth thinking about, some of the internet research we've seen shows good results.

Take care

Missuso

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"