• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

my late late opks

aj11

Mama to Ari :)
Reaction score
well, this is my first full cycle after early m/c. i would have sworn that i ovulated on cycle day 14 or 15, although i don't have any of my opks sticks from then (i got a dark one, not super dark, tested at 6pm and assumed i missed my surge)

now i think i got a positive yesterday, which was cd 23 (second to last). having lots of cramping, and copious amounts of cm. today is cd 24 (the bottom test)

what do you think??

https://img34.imageshack.us/img34/6527/test001.th.jpg

i also have a ton of hpts so i've been doing them once or twice a day (because i thought i had ovulated). the bottom one is from tonight.

https://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8646/test002k.th.jpg

your bottom opks are looking excellent...but hang on a minute...i can see something on the bottom 2 hpts too!! oooo er is that a bfp i see???? xx

you are kidding me.........i guess i'll have to poas when i get home from work! ;)

I dont see anything on the HPT's :(

Your opks look bit like mine am thinking.

i don't see anything on them either!!

i see an evap on the 5th one down, but nothing on the recent hpks. good luck

thanks, yeah, i had a little excitement over the evap....stupid thing!!!

HHHMMMMMMMMMmmmmmm well on the HPT I see a line on the 5th one down and the 2nd one from the bottom, seems to have colour too!

How many dpo are you now hun, I know you've told me on my page but if I flip back I'll losses this :rofl:

XXX

the second from bottom has something there! xx

i am either 9-10 dpo ~or~ 1 dpo...who knows?

i started saving the sticks at cd 15 (did two on one of those days), there was a stick on cd 14 that looked like the third from the bottom and i assumed i ovulated on cd 15 or 16 which would make me dpo 9 or 10...

BUT then i got the one second from the bottom cd 23....so i think i may have ovulated yesterday...WHICH puts me on cd 25, 1 dpo. STRANGE!!

and i think those MUST be evaps on the hpts....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->