My life is shit, literally!!

mrs.amillian

Mumma to a stunna
Reaction score
I've come to realise my life revolves around shit!!

At work I'm a nurse on a Gastro ward, shit everywhere.

At home, baby, husband, bunny none of them give me a break. The all make there little or big messes in a variety of places throughout my house!

And I can only foresee this getting worse.

Anyone else got a shit life?????????????????

Me!! I'm a carer lol so I deal with sh*t at work.. then obv LO sh*t.. luckily i don't have any pets :haha:

cx

aw :sick: Thats life eh! things could be worse .... always look on the bright side :D x

aw bless you. I was a HCA and the ward I worked on had multiple cdif patients :sick: It was horrendous, luckily I didn't have a baby then I think it would've topped me over the edge dealing with it at work and then at home too.

xx

me im a carer so obviously - shit there - not too bad at home as LO is potty trained! BUT i have a cat who uses litter tray and a OH who STINKS!!!!!!

LOL! I work at a sewage treatment works plus kids and pets.....so yeah i can't even escape the smell on my 'days off' at work!

Thats a whole lotta shit!

:rofl: I too have a shit life with LO and the dog who seems to shit non stop! Not as bad as some of you ladies though! Think that would have tipped me over the edge!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->