My little breast fed for 12 months victory thread!

armywife11

Mom to Two
Reaction score
I can't put this anywhere else without being deemed pushy or braggy but I am so proud after such a hard time at the beginning that we made it 12 months and still going strong!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations!! I will have officially reached 12 months tomorrow woop!!

Congrats to both of you!!! Next week for us. Happy birthday, healthy BFed babies! :cake: :happydance: :cake: :happydance:

I can't put this anywhere else without being deemed pushy or braggy but I am so proud after such a hard time at the beginning that we made it 12 months and still going strong!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations!! I will have officially reached 12 months tomorrow woop!!

Congratulations to you both on reaching 12 months! Great milestone! :D

Woohoo! Congratulations to all of you celebrating a year (and happy birthday to the babies!) :happydance:

I just came on to do the exact same thing :winkwink: Congratulations on making it to a year :thumbup:

Yay mums and babies :) well done!!
We are a couple if weeks away, but looks like we're going to make it too!
High fives all round! :)

Can I join in?
I just made it to 12 months too. :happydance:

I've been relatively lucky and didn't have that many difficulties, aside from some thrush (spelling?) early on, and some biting. The biting was the most difficult part.

But all is well now and we made it to 12 months. I may diminish the number of daily feeds in the next few months, but I don't intend to stop.

Me too!!! Even though LO is not nursing, he hasn't had any formula since he left the NICU since I'm now EP. :thumbup:

High fives all around!

YAY! So happy to see everyone else who made it to this milestone! :D

Congratulations to all on 12months!!! Amazing! I can only dream of going so long....I do hope so!

Inspiration :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->