• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My little man is here!

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
hey guys

my little man came on tuesday night at 10:10 after 24 hours of labor.
i was induced but spent two days waiting in the hopital to be induced when suddenly tuesday night after telling me ive still got two days to wait they came to call me at 11:00 at night. well i was a bit exhausted but ready to get started. i was 1 cm and started on a petocin iv- my biggest fear!
it went okay for about 4 hours but after 6 hours i couldnt do it anymore, the contractions were very intense and had no pattern i couldnt do any more breathing and asked for hte epidural to be shocked to hear im only 1 cm still.
they gave me the epidural anyway and it worked wonders. it took me til 8 the next night to get to 10 cm but by then the epidural was wearing off in one leg and i wasnt feeling the the irresistable urge to push. i started pushing anyway on advice of the midwife, after two hours of pushing they said hes not coming out and i couldnt push on my left side, the side needed to turn his head because his heart rate would decelerate all the time so they called in the vacuum which i welcomed. anything to get him out! i was so tired already.
it wasnt working after about 4 attempts and they gave me one last chance before taking me for a c section - i pushed with all my might and he came out!
i couldnt believe it! he is so beautiful! i am exhausted as he eats really often and my nipples are cracked and bleeding but he is so beautiful. i have to feed him every 3 hours as he had some sugar problems keeping his levels up.
hopefully he is doing better now.

I've only just joined this site, at the very beginning of this journey for a second time. But it's lovely hearing about the birth of a babe. Congratulations HUnni, cabbage leaves for the bb's.

COngratulations! Can't wait to see pics!!

Congratulations sweetie!!

Looking forward to seeing pics of your beautiful blue bundle

:hug:

Congrats! :happydance:

Stubborn little fella was comfy, eh lol xx

:hugs: Congrats Cupcake!!!! Looking forward to pictures :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads