My little monster!

embo216

Mummy to 3 <3
Reaction score
lol went to the HV clinic today, havent managed to get Lily weighed since she was 5 weeks, now shes nearly ten weeks old and she weighs, wait for it..........

15 lb!!!!

I knew shed got really heavy but i thought her weight gain would slow down! just curious to see what everyone elses LO's weighed at this point, HV said not to worry im not overfeeding her, shes perfectly in proportion, just a big girl! she was 9lb 3 at birth though!:dohh:

sounds right to me hun she was big to start with so sounds like shes coming on great :D

she sounds like she is doing good!
Colton was 9lb14 at birth and weighed 14lbs 11/12oz at 8 weeks old.

They always put loads of weight on in the first couple of months, my lil girl is 5 and half months and weighs 17 8 and my lil boy is 2 and hes 27 8. There's a year and a half between them and yet only 10lbs. Sounds fine to me x

liam got weighed yesterday and he is 14 pounds and 1/2 a ounce , he was 7pounds 3 oz at birth x

Sounds like Lily is doing great!! Fairly similar in size to Alex, he was 9lb 1.5oz at birth, at 9 weeks old he was 14lb 3oz, at 16 weeks he was up to 17lb 7oz's. Not sure what he is now, i'll take him to the clinic next week!!

Sounds like Lily is doing great!! Fairly similar in size to Alex, he was 9lb 1.5oz at birth, at 9 weeks old he was 14lb 3oz, at 16 weeks he was up to 17lb 7oz's. Not sure what he is now, i'll take him to the clinic next week!!

aww so good to hear shes not alone then! lol shes just taken 11 oz, oh dear! she was only fed 3 hours ago:dohh:

aww so good to hear shes not alone then! lol shes just taken 11 oz, oh dear! she was only fed 3 hours ago:dohh:

LOL! Alex was the same for a while, drained all his bottles, but he has slowed down a bit now, so i bet she'll do the same in a few weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->