My Little Pony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pingu

Mummy to 2 xx
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend any MLP toys?

My DD has asked for some more for Christmas, she already has the train, the pink car and the crystal palace. I have seen that there is a new rainbow kingdom playset but I am wary to buy as the crystal palace is rubbish and falls apart all the time.

Does anyone have the walking pinkie pie or the flipping rainbow dash? The balloon? Any others?

TIA :)

My LO has the flip n whirl rainbow dash, she likes it but doesn't play with it often, it doesn't do anything other than flip so gets boring very quickly.

She also has the equestria girl dolls which she loves, she spends hours playing with those taking their clothes off and swapping them etc.

There are some new MLP toys out, POP ponies, they look quite good but I can't find many of them!

LO also has the wedding castle, which like the crystal palace often falls apart but she seems to enjoy playing with them anyway, the new rainbow kingdom is on her christmas list!

Massive MLP fan as you might be able to tell :haha:

Don't bother with any of the castles they are all crap, plus the flipping rainbow dash and pinkie pie have also been played with once and discarded as boring.

Gabriella loves the carousel if you can get hold of it and the balloon, the remote car again if you can get is fab, she also loves the helicopter.

She has about 20 equestria girls which she loves (as long as your little one likes barbie type things she will love them)

The last range was rainbow rocks and the new range is POP these are much brighter but I would say the new castle is no better so I have avoided even showing Gabriella this!

I ordered one of these for DD last year:

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81ABY%2BNbYzL._SX425_.jpg

Both of my daughters still like playing with it. If your DD likes playing with baby dolls she'll probably like one of these.

I've never bought any of the castles because the quality seems iffy to me. Instead we just use their masses of pony figures inside the Melissa and Doug princess castle they have.

Thanks all. My DS is not too bothered about dolls so I am not sure she would play with the equestria dolls.

I looked for the carousel but it is selling for silly prices on ebay. The helicopter looks good and so does the balloon.

Thanks Amarna - I forgot to say my DD has one of those ponies, she loves it. The build a bear ponies are a big hit too.

Perhaps if the new palace is reduced a lot then I might get it but I won't pay £40. I have just seen this on Argos, the photo is wrong but still £100 is madness!

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2811352.htm

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 14
Why did you have to find that why why why *runs away very quickly*

I am nearly finished but if that comes down a little in price, I need it!

I got the mini dress up palace in Poundworld for £9.99, it's double the price in Argos. Many of the pound shops and TK Maxx do MLP much cheaper than high street stores. I doubt the qualitys any good but you're not risking as much money!

The girls had the walking talking pinkie pie for Christmas and to be honest they never play with it. The 'talking' gets very annoying!!! X

Why did you have to find that why why why *runs away very quickly*

I am nearly finished but if that comes down a little in price, I need it!

:haha: sorry. It is out of stock in stores and for delivery. I may be tempted if it comes down in price

I got the mini dress up palace in Poundworld for £9.99, it's double the price in Argos. Many of the pound shops and TK Maxx do MLP much cheaper than high street stores. I doubt the qualitys any good but you're not risking as much money!

Thank you, we have a TKMaxx opening up soon so will have a look :flower:

The girls had the walking talking pinkie pie for Christmas and to be honest they never play with it. The 'talking' gets very annoying!!! X

I think I will stick to the smaller ponies, we already have too many annoying toys so do not want to add more :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"