My LO's Routine

Teri

1st Time Mum to DS
Reaction score
Hey all does this seem of for Kobe's Routine he is 24 weeks old now and we have been weaning since he was about 20/22 weeks..

7-8am - Wakes Up
9-10am - Breakfast - 6 Dessert Spoons of Powder Cereal and Boiled Water Followed by a Drink of Water or Milk Feed
12-1pm - Dinner Time - 1x Jar or Carton or Home Prepared food (Depends if we are home or out) Followed by a Drink of Water
3-4pm - Snack Time - Finger Food Followed by a Milk Feed
5-6pm - Tea Time - Home prepared Fruit or veg
7-8pm - Bedtime - Bath, Milk Feed 5oz and Cuddle Time
3-5am - Night Wake - Milk Feed 5oz

What can i introduce to him now for finger food?? i hope im not over feeding him, he seems to love his food and his bottles have dropped amazingly... he is on hipp follow on milk since friday just gone... :)

Finger foods my baby likes:
bready things like pancakes, hot cross buns, different types of bread
slices of mango or half a pineapple ring (from tins)
thin peeled slices of apple
fingers of roasted veg eg carrot, parsnip, sweet potato, turnip.

Banana isn't too good for him as a finger food because he squashes it in his hand by holding it too hard! Same for pears too. And I bought him some baby organix apple flavour rice cakes but he wasn't too keen on those. He does like grapes sliced in half but he isn't that good at picking them up yet so we help him with those!

Finger foods we give: banana (she does surprisingly well now with them but early on I would grind up Cheerios and coat the slices in that so they were easier to grip), grated cheese, peas, broccoli, avocado, berries, mango, kiwi, butternut squash, pumpkin, toast

it sounds like he's doing really well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"