My Miscarriage

L

Lara18

Well im 5 weeks pregnant again now but a year and a half ago I was pregnant, but i didnt know until I lost my baby. I just remember the pain both physical and emotional that it caused. I was only about 3-4 weeks gone, but the fact that I could have been a mother was so so painful, I was a wreck for a long time. I took an overdose infact, was on anti d's for a while and had conselling. What made it worse was that I had recently broke up with my boyfriend of a year and immediatly started another relationship, getting pregnant probs the first time we slept together. All this at 17 and I still at school was just to awful to deal with.
When I lost that baby everyone around me kept saying that it was for the best and that I was'nt ready anyway. I know they were only trying to help but what they were saying hurt so much, I know that if I had been allowed to carry that baby I would have kept her, sure I was a kid but that doesnt mean she would have been loved any less. Thanks for looking xxxxx

So being 5 weeks preggers now is just so exciting, my boyfriend is a bit dubious about being a dad at 19, but he will come round, just wait till he hears the heart beat or see's his baby at my first scan. I just know it'll be love at first sight.

hey... i had a miscarriage at 17 too. i found out i was pregnant on the sunday and i lost it on the tuesday but it was heartbreaking. me and my partner were trying and it had took us 9 months.
i got no support and me and my partner found it very hard. my family seem to had forgot about it about a week after it happend and they thought i was 'over it'. i went off the rails and was stopping out all the time.

so after a few months we decided to buy our first home.
we started trying straight after the m/c and we concieved 2 years later. we are now very happy and we will have ben together 4 years at end of jan. bump is due on the 4th jan.
i think the m/c happened for a reason (i no its hard to think that at the time)... now we have a brand new house and car... 3 gorgeous dogs and our relationship is so stable. we are also alot better off with our money.

congrats on your pregnancy and i hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months.
x x x

I am really sorry to hear about your miscarriages. It is good that you both have remained strong throughout.

Congratulations about your pregnancies, I hope you both have happy and healthy nine months.

You may have been young but what an awful thing to say to you :( You were young not another species without feelings. Shocking!

Sorry to see of your loss :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"