My Mother's Day BFP!!

cdejdemommy

TTC Baby Three
Reaction score
Yesterday morning I woke up and decided to take my last pregnancy test.
My pap-smear results came back abnormal last week but before they even came back at all I ovulated and we were still TTC. We only did the BD ONE time during my fertile days so I was pretty certain that we were not going to get our BFP this month. We were having sporadic fights during that period of time.
Anyway, I was supposed to get my period yesterday but I didn't really want to wait all day to see if it came and then test today like I thought I would.
So anyway, I got up and didn't even let hubby know that I was going to take the test. It was just my way of "making sure" that I wasn't pregnant and all since I was/am supposed to have a biopsy for these high-grade lesions on my cervix on June 2nd.

Well, what do you know - it was positive - and quick - and dark.. a true BIG FAT POSITIVE:

https://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn458/cdejdemommy/pgtest59102.jpg
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

So that's my Mother's Day gift! The best one yet! I'm so excited!
I'm not sure what's going to happen now about my abnormal pap results but I'm calling my OB office in one hour when they open to tell them the news and they'll tell me where to go from there.

The only downside to all of this is hubby is not nearly as excited as I am. He says he is worried about the financial aspect of it. Says he's happy that there is a life there but from what I can tell his worry if overshadowing his joy.
I told him everything was going to be find - we were going to make it through and reminded him that we're WAY better off now than we were when we had our first son!

Congrats! My hubby was worried/is worried about our finances too, now that a baby is coming.

Congratulations to you too Jaymee!! You got your BFP pretty close to Mother's day too!!

Congratulations!

For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand Isaiah 41:13

congratulations, so did you have no symptoms whatsoever? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back