My mum has taken Caitlyn today.

S

Serene123

She was teething SO bad yesterday that a bad night was inevitable. She went to sleep at 12am, woke up every hour untill 5, woke up at half 5, was up every 10 minutes untill 7, then I gave up and came downstairs and watched EMMERDALE but I was sooooooo tired I didn't even know what it is. So my mum's off shopping with madam and I'm relaxing. Feels good.

:)

oh poor caitlyn and poor you toria :hugs: enoy your relaxing time, its good to have 'me' time :hugs: x

I bet it feels good, give you some time to recharge your batteries, enjoy. x

Finally!!! I hope you enjoy your time alone and get some relaxation... Seriously you might think im a big bitch with every post I make about taking time to yourself, but every mom really needs it. We cant be super mom all the time.

I hope Caitlin feels better and doesnt give you too many tough nights!

Awe that must be nice. Sorry your night was so terrible. Enjoy your alone time!! Maybe a nap is in order?

I had a nap, and a bath! I feel good. I might go for another nap before she gets home!

:D thats the spirit! I'd go take a nap, but my baby feeds almost every hour, sometimes 2 at most :(

Missing her now............... :rofl: She's only been gone since lunchtime!

It must be nice being in the house on your own! Im going to get hubby take Leo out tomorrow! Hope she feels better tho - ps I love Emmerdale!

I hate Emmerdale because if you miss a week it's like you've missed a year! :rofl:

Aah bless her! I hope you get a nice rest and that you both feel a bit better soon! x x

Glad to hear you're having time for yourself hun! xxx Enjoy it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->