My mum knows baby gender!!

YoungMummy18

Me, DD1 && DD2
Reaction score
My mum went to see a medium last week and the medium walked straight over to her and said i dont know why...but you're meant to be here today!!!

She then sat down and said.... (before my mum said anything) your daughter...begins with v (my name is Vikki) she's just had a baby...little girl...who's been very poorly!!! My mum agreed as my little girl has jst come outta hospital....the medium said tell her she is over the worst now... (which is a big relief!!)

She then said.... you're going to be a grandmother again this year??? My mum said yes....the medium said oh good you know...well its a....

BUT MY MUM WONT TELL ME WHAT SHE SAID!!!!

So we're going to wait until my 20 week scan and the sonographer is going to write it in one envelope and my mum is gna write it in another...and we're going to open it together and see if they match!!!!

How exciting!!!!

wow i had a reading at church dun in may and was told i would get a house in 6 months then fall pregnant... i disbelieved it. in october we moved to our house 1 week later i was pregnant

I'd be going crazy to know if that were me! :haha: Good on your for staying sane!

My mum went to see a medium last week and the medium walked straight over to her and said i dont know why...but you're meant to be here today!!!

She then sat down and said.... (before my mum said anything) your daughter...begins with v (my name is Vikki) she's just had a baby...little girl...who's been very poorly!!! My mum agreed as my little girl has jst come outta hospital....the medium said tell her she is over the worst now... (which is a big relief!!)

She then said.... you're going to be a grandmother again this year??? My mum said yes....the medium said oh good you know...well its a....

BUT MY MUM WONT TELL ME WHAT SHE SAID!!!!

So we're going to wait until my 20 week scan and the sonographer is going to write it in one envelope and my mum is gna write it in another...and we're going to open it together and see if they match!!!!

How exciting!!!!

So did they match? :)

Oooh how exciting is that! You'll have to let us know the outcome :dance:

Xx

It ended up true... the medium said girl and I had a beuatiful little girl on the 2nd October!!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->