my mums in hospital :(

minnie10

Mummy to 1 , wtt#2
Reaction score
have been really busy last few days my mums was taken into hospital yesterday,she had been vomiting from Monday,couldnt even keep water down and had severe stomach pains she couldnt even move.took her to our local hospital on wed night,they discharged her few hours later saying it was a v.bad urine infection:saywhat: she was fine when she got home until the nausea and painkiller injections had worn off.dh had to take her back over early yesterday morning.she was then transfered to another hospital where she has been since.still not sure whats wrong with her,theyre still running tests.the results that she has got back have come back clear.shes on a drip was on morphine yesterday and on v.strong painkillers today

i feel so lost without my mum,its really weird without her.im the 'lady' of the house at the minute,trying to keep it tidy and trying to figure the washing machine out:blush:(was never allowed near it before incase i broke it:blush:)
i just want her home,my mums never sick so am really worried.i hate leaving her in the hospital,i felt like crying when we left hospital last night.i just want her home:cry:

aw minnie...you poor thing:hugs: hope your mum gets better soon.

i know what you mean about feeling kinda lost without her around. i always used to think of my mum as sort of invincible and like nothing would bother her - she's a mum for heaven's sake, they're like superwoman!:haha: But the first time i saw my mum go into hospital it scared the crap out me and made me realise she's human like everyone else. it's also hard to suddenly be the "woman of the house" - but don't worry i'm sure it won't be for long. your mum will be home before you know it and everything will be back to normal :happydance:

hope you're ok hun xx

im so sorry ,i hope she gets well soon and can come home where she belongs :hugs:

Hi Minnie, I saw this in journal and commented there but just wanted to send you more :hugs:

thanx for all your comments ladies.

shes still in hospital,still dont have a clue whats wrong,she needs to get blood as her blood is low,her potassium is low but that can be fixed by taking tablets and shes VERY fed up.

will keep you all posted!!!

well my mum got out of hospital today,still dont know what was wrong with her.she had to get 2 bags of blood the other day as her blood count was v.low. she has to go to her gp and get refered to to the gynae(sp?) unit in the hosptital that she was in,so its just a waiting game now.she is on tablets and painkillers,hope it gets sorted soon.

Glad she's out of hospital now :) my mum was in hospital not so long ago so I know how it feels, I didn't like being the lady of the house either :haha: I dragged OH round cos I hated being on my own!
Hope she gets better really soon & they find out what's wrong x

I am sorry for that, Hope she hasnt got the norovirus or so.. Hope she feels better soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->